• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT SPURS vs Soton***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That sums us up. Eriksen has free kick up the other and tries PlayStation Cross to son they break we have to foul and they score from the free kick.
Pathetic

Rose needs to google how to defend your back post.

That is absolutely pathetic and that is why we dont deserve champs league football next year if you defend like that.

Hope that is the last we ever see of Rose in a spurs shirt.

This is geting me really, really angry now. Sanchez was ropey over the last two games and even worse today. he should have cleared that cross but slipped. the guy has no composure at all! Poch picked the wrong side and made the wrong subs, so this result is on him. Sometimes he tries to be too cute.

This is geting me really, really angry now. Sanchez was ropey over the last two games and even worse today. he should have cleared that cross but slipped. the guy has no composure at all! Poch picked the wrong side and made the wrong subs, so this result is on him. Sometimes he tries to be too cute.

Didn't look like he picked the wrong side first half when we were playing better than we have in weeks.

complete absence of leadership now, no-one wants the ball, eriksen has been anonymous again
I'd sell Eriksen ASAP. He's overrated and doesn't want to be here. brick at corners and free kicks but scores worldies once every 9 games. If real want him for 100m or whatever it is then sell the cnut.

KWP is average and should not be anywhere near a top 4 team.

Back