• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT SPURS vs Soton***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should be out of sight, instead we are doing our best to drop below Arsenal.

Hate to tell you so, but it was obvious about a month ago what was going to happen. You could see it in the players faces and body language.

It is not about wanting it or trying hard enough, it is a lack of proffesionalism, these unforced errors we have made all season, today was Roses turn to just go lazy and not do the basics.

I'd sell Eriksen ASAP. He's overrated and doesn't want to be here. brick at corners and free kicks but scores worldies once every 9 games. If real want him for 100m or whatever it is then sell the cnut.

KWP is average and should not be anywhere near a top 4 team.

Poch can sell all or any of them as far as I'm concerned, this lack of character gets shown time and time again, it's fudging disgraceful.

Hey off his back. He has hardly played on that position this season to get the experience. Without that clip the guy was in anyway. You are just a hater.
I’m not a hater. He has given the ball away several times. And the first time began the wave of pressure that lead to their first goal (after other mistakes by more experienced players). And the pass had not been played.

I'd sell Eriksen ASAP. He's overrated and doesn't want to be here. brick at corners and free kicks but scores worldies once every 9 games. If real want him for 100m or whatever it is then sell the cnut.

KWP is average and should not be anywhere near a top 4 team.

Top 4? Ha we will be lucky to be a top 6 team come the end of the season. Back to the Europa league we go.

We're not clinical in attack. We need a bit more guile, using the width of the pitch better to stretch teams and make space.

City for example are a little more coordinated in attack and better at using the flanks.

We don't deserve Champions League looking at that first goal conceded. I have never seen a goal where three players make mistakes on one cross.

Back