• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs Milan ***

Iirc the last time we played at Milan we also had a CM crisis. I think it was one of the first times Harry played Modric centrally rather than off the left - and as we all know the rest is history.

I was in Milan that famous victory. Can still see Lennon scampering down the right abound then Crouchie sweeping the ball home. Magic. I was in the stand directly behind the goal and in the last row in the gods. Fantastic memories.

I recall it being a dreadful night weather wise. It was tinkling with rain as we entered the stadium. I had obtained my ticket through the hotel concierge and as it was late , it had somone else's name on it. So the hotel had to get AC Milan to write a letter confirming the name change. My mate sailed through the turnstiles but I was stopped. I recall having to juggle the ticket, the letter from AC Milan and my passport all in the pouring rain. It was 109% worth it though.

Hope the boys deliver the goods tomorrow.

COYS

5FB51F32-103F-4110-98B4-AF1CC833EDF1.jpeg B453F0B7-131E-4808-8A2B-874404709CFD.jpeg 6F8BD482-0A1B-42B2-AFC7-06700C3D03DC.jpeg ECE3682B-AB67-463C-AE7E-9526C6C2A348.jpeg 220699CB-84DD-4BB1-9159-C5BCB6C12A3F.jpeg 94031EB2-20BE-423F-99B8-9CD4D147926D.jpeg
Iirc the last time we played at Milan we also had a CM crisis. I think it was one of the first times Harry played Modric centrally rather than off the left - and as we all know the rest is history.

I was in Milan that famous victory. Can still see Lennon scampering down the right abound then Crouchie sweeping the ball home. Magic. I was in the stand directly behind the goal and in the last row in the gods. Fantastic memories.

I recall it being a dreadful night weather wise. It was tinkling with rain as we entered the stadium. I had obtained my ticket through the hotel concierge and as it was late , it had somone else's name on it. So the hotel had to get AC Milan to write a letter confirming the name change. My mate sailed through the turnstiles but I was stopped. I recall having to juggle the ticket, the letter from AC Milan and my passport all in the pouring rain. It was 109% worth it though.

COYS
I was there too
tinkled it down the whole time
Iconic but rubbish ground
Great atmosphere behind the net in our end

Attachments

• 4BB9FE76-7A9E-4BB0-99F1-82502FC04F60.jpeg
    4BB9FE76-7A9E-4BB0-99F1-82502FC04F60.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Skip to replace Bentancur..use our subs wisely and not to wait forever for them to appear if needed!..our 2 new signings hopefully play at some point.. and play well..all we can ask for really.. I like Richarlison. Its like he is being ignored
as Bale was! Incindently when he played in the World Cup I did not see Neymar pass to him once!

Come on you Spurs....................

Some European footie journo said earlier today that AC Milan could be Contes' favoured destination in the summer. Probably gossip but I'm choosing to believe he will want to impress them and thus we will go out and blow them away 5-0!!

I reckon we must have rubbed shoulders at the Duomo mate?! I was standing just to the right of you in the ground as well, level with the left side of the 6 yard box. Was biblical rain for 2 days, miserable!
It really was
Didn’t stop the whole time
We met a lad on the plane on the way out who was on his own. His mates didn’t come and he had nowhere to stay. We let him stay with us as we had a spare bed. The morning after the game he was gone like a Rocket. Was really weird almost as if he didn’t exist

Maybe if we tell Skipp to sit 10 yards in front of Dier for the whole game, keeping the back 3 and Skipp as a solid defensive base... we can tell the others to run around a bit and Crouchy will score the winner on the break.

Top top tactics. Better than Conte' s mishmash anyhow.

My team;

......................Forster..................

Emerson......Romero......Dier.......Lenglet

Porro.........Skipp........Sarr.........Davies

..................Kane .....Richi

Keep it tight. 4 Full backs - allowing Porro to get forward. Sarr to protect the back four. Kane to drop deep with Richi the runner. Defend like against City. Go for 0-0. Only use Son, Perisic Danjuma, Lucas and Kulu if absolutely necessary.

Won't happen of course but it would be a winning formation and tactic. Certainly not one they would be expecting or have prepared for.

Last edited:
Skip to replace Bentancur..use our subs wisely and not to wait forever for them to appear if needed!..our 2 new signings hopefully play at some point.. and play well..all we can ask for really.. I like Richarlison. Its like he is being ignored
as Bale was! Incindently when he played in the World Cup I did not see Neymar pass to him once!

Come on you Spurs....................
And Sarr for Højbjerg who, like Bassong, is suspended.

I hope that the front three come back and help the midfield. I think it may be more likely due to their relative lack of experience. The older players will work harder and this may see us more solid. We will be relying on team work tomorrow to get us the best performance. Work hard and shut out Milan whilst hopefully getting a goal at the other end.

COYS
I thought Modric was out ill with appendicitis and we ground it out with palacios and sandro in CM?

Hoping for Skipp or Sarr to step in for Bentancur. Bissouma has just been off the pace, but we all know there's a player in there. I hope we're eager to bounce back and get a result tonight. Coys!

Leicester game certainly had at least a hint of "this is falling apart" feeling for me.

Need to bounce back, and bounce back rather quickly and effectively.

Bentancur out is a huge blow. Big responsibility on Skipp and Sarr now, would be great to see at least a solid and cohesive performance from the pair of them.

Great to have Romero back, wow do we miss him when he's not there.

Onwards and upwards, starting with a win against what seems to be a vulnerable Milan side.

Hoping for Skipp or Sarr to step in for Bentancur. Bissouma has just been off the pace, but we all know there's a player in there. I hope we're eager to bounce back and get a result tonight. Coys!

Isn't Bissouma injured?

No wonder really, since he's been diagnosed with a stress fracture. He's probably had it for a while, and it would surely affect him.

Back