• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs Milan ***

Kandi1977

Terry Dyson
What: Champions League, round of 16
Where: Their sh1thole
When: Tuesday 14th, 21:00 cet

199939_it_2022_12_16_11_07_09_402.png

We're down to bare bones again, at least in midfield. No Bentancur (inj) Bissouma (inj) or Højbjerg (suspended) and Sess is probably out as well. Leaves little choice in midfield. At the back it's a toss up for 2 spots between Davies, Dier, Lenglet and Sanchez. This is what I would go for.

Screenshot_20230213_123319_Chrome.jpg

Could potentially play Kulu as a #10.
The main goal has to be not to lose!
I'll leave it to the rest of you to insert badgers, custard, Tom Jones and whatnot.

COYS!

It’s going to make it tough to win the CL without Bentancur but it’s time that Sarr steps up and breaks through. I have a lot of confidence in him and think this could be a pivotal moment in his career.

Skipp is ok but I’ve never rated him as better than that. He’s a decent squad player. I trust him to come in and do well and maybe he can prove me wrong.

I think we can be strong against Milan, who are not in great form, but I’ll be happy if we can go there and avoid defeat. Secure some kind of result so that we can win the home leg and qualify for the next round.

------------------Forster

Royal-----Romero-----Dier----Davies

-------------Skipp------Sarr

Kulusevski------Kane---------Danjuma

----------------Richarlison

We NEED that 3rd body in CM.

Based on availability that would be my side TBH. Unlikely that Conte changes formation and or plays Kane behind Richy, I just don't see it

I can’t see it either. One of the biggest nights of our season. We won’t be ready to just flick a switch and change to a new tactic and be as ready as we need to be. Conte has been out. We haven’t had the time to prepare and now we have a more inexperienced midfield pairing. It won’t happen. The closest would be if Son/Richarlison moves in to striker area whilst Kane drops deep but that would put a lot on Perisic to cover that whole side defensively. So no, it won’t happen.

I can’t see it either. One of the biggest nights of our season. We won’t be ready to just flick a switch and change to a new tactic and be as ready as we need to be. Conte has been out. We haven’t had the time to prepare and now we have a more inexperienced midfield pairing. It won’t happen. The closest would be if Son/Richarlison moves in to striker area whilst Kane drops deep but that would put a lot on Perisic to cover that whole side defensively. So no, it won’t happen.

We did exactly that against City though. And for fringe players it'll be a system they've probably played much more in for their previous/national clubs/managers

We did exactly that against City though. And for fringe players it'll be a system they've probably played much more in for their previous/national clubs/managers
It wasn't a major change of tactic, the only difference was Dier stepping up more.
The fringe players will be drilled in the system in training like the rest of the squad. Doing that for 18 months will have them more familiar with that than any other system.

I wouldn't mind seeing Davies at LWB and Lenglet, Dier, Romero in the CB roles.
We'll lose a good bit going forward but Perisic offers nothing defensively and his output going forward isn't enough to make up for it.
Perisic just offers set piece delivery
He is really struggling defensively
And he can’t keep up with the games in this league

I don’t like AC Milan. I think it’s coz they are the red half of the city.

I don’t know anything about them, who plays for them, who their manager is, who they played already.

And I’m generally not a fan of the champions league which is an iffy competition despite the hype.

All they said and done:
COYS.

Skipp was excellent for the second half of last season when he got a run of games. A run of games will hopefully see him return to that level.

Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me but did he play much in the run in last season? I had Bentancur and PEH as the midfield pairing for most games.

Not confident at all for tomorrow. Conte won't change system so I'd have Emerson back in, Romero back in, Sarr in midfield, Richarlison for Son and the other 7 from Saturday.

Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me but did he play much in the run in last season? I had Bentancur and PEH as the midfield pairing for most games.

Not confident at all for tomorrow. Conte won't change system so I'd have Emerson back in, Romero back in, Sarr in midfield, Richarlison for Son and the other 7 from Saturday.
Should've been, up until he got his injury in second half of last season, think that was February.
He had a good run of games up until then.

Back