• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

Well deserved point, well done Clint, Dembele, Parker and Lennon. Disappointed in Defoe, Walker and Caulker who really let the side down. Caulker gave the easiest pen away and looked totally out of place for a CL challenging side. Walker was back to his worst with some terrible decision making.

Tbf Utd were really sup standard and at times we dominated but were sloppy at the same time. I just wish we were a bit more composed and maybe we could have won.

Bloody hell lads, since when has Lennon been a top-class winger? Celebrated that as if it were us that scored it. Thoroughly deserved result that, well done.

I thought Carrick was fudgein brilliant today - he doesnt really go into tackles but he reads the game so well, is intelligent and his positional play is superb.

Oh go and find Chich in his dungeon with yer stockings cream cakes and high heels ya spoilsport! COME ON MAN! ENJOY A BIT OF, ERR, JOY AND BANTER!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR...

:lol:

p.s. I'll drop in later with the chocolate sauce?

sounds like we have ourselevs a play date DHSF

Good spot. Certainly hadnt happened this season. Stoke sounds about right

I remember it well. I was watching on a boat down a very nice river and decided to pack up and go. Then I saw a load of people cheering and realised we had scored late on.

Bloody hell lads, since when has Lennon been a top-class winger? Celebrated that as if it were us that scored it. Thoroughly deserved result that, well done.

all season and at times over the last 5 years. Just takes the media and fans of other clubs so long to pick up on it. I know bale has more goals but i honestly think lennon has been better this season.

Lennon has always been top quality. Seems as though you guys have all been too busy being mesmerised by Bale!

Pity we didn't take the full 6 points off them but I suppose you did let the scum draw at yours so 4 points taken off each others rivals is not a bad return for either side

No Carrick wasn't brilliant, RVP was. You could play against Carrick all day long and he wouldn't hurt you 20% of what RVP would hurt you.

Even though he's a fair bit older than Carrick he's still worth more than Carrick.Absolutely different class to Carrick as is Scholes.

RVP is a world class player, Carrick is a very good Prem player, massive difference.

I thought Carrick was fudgein brilliant today - he doesnt really go into tackles but he reads the game so well, is intelligent and his positional play is superb.

Great player, was absolutely floored and gutted when we sold him.
But for me, Lennon was far and away MoTM.

Makes me think that in all honestly, we could ride Bale's potential sale in the summer so long as we get a quality player out there (Will.i.am) perhaps...would rather not lose Bale obviously, he is genuine world class and thankfully took a seeming-HT rocket and stepped up. As a side note, I wonder if he will need another game or so to get used to Scotty versus Sandro. Seems so...

Well deserved point, well done Clint, Dembele, Parker and Lennon. Disappointed in Defoe, Walker and Caulker who really let the side down. Caulker gave the easiest pen away and looked totally out of place for a CL challenging side. Walker was back to his worst with some terrible decision making.

Tbf Utd were really sup standard and at times we dominated but were sloppy at the same time. I just wish we were a bit more composed and maybe we could have won.

Agree !!! Caulker , Walker and Parker were brick today ! We were lucky to get away with it but deserved the luck too...Dembele ruled the midfield once again !

But this board goes into overdrive when Bale is fouled and goes over?
thats their concern, if you havent noticed i tend to stick with my opinions as long as i can...

i dont think bale dives as a regular job....... he goes down easy, he goes down to avoid a challenge which is a foul anyway...and yes now and again he does actually DIVE. but he isnt a diver...ala pires.

Back