• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs LASK***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't done this for a while,but if anyone has anything I dip my toe into for moisture let me know.
I'll bring my own towel.

Yes, not good enough to play against LASK is a pretty damning indictment

You can understand him wanting to get qualification sorted tonight. He can then rotate next week.

We were all saying that Ndombele was finished towards the end of last season and he has turned it around. There is a route back for Dele.

I think a loan for him in Jan

Winks might be sold to get in CB/CM

Trust the manager completely.

I'd keep them both in January unless we are able to sign a clear upgrade. That is made harder by us already having too many foreign players for the European squad.

You can understand him wanting to get qualification sorted tonight. He can then rotate next week.

We were all saying that Ndombele was finished towards the end of last season and he has turned it around. There is a route back for Dele.

Would we rotate much more next week? There's a big difference between finishing 1st and 2nd in the group. Real or Leipzig potentially in the last 32 if you finish second!!

I dont mind Dele and always want Spurs players to succeed - I'm not sure I see how he fits into a Jose team though

Would we rotate much more next week? There's a big difference between finishing 1st and 2nd in the group. Real or Leipzig potentially in the last 32 if you finish second!!

Let's see. It'll be a combination of what result is needed and player fitness. I think what he's done tonight is similar to in the Europa qualifiers.

I'd keep them both in January unless we are able to sign a clear upgrade. That is made harder by us already having too many foreign players for the European squad.

I think this Jan window could be quite busy with clubs needing money, plus we still have quite a few we would let go.

I forgot to add Sanchez to that list, I don’t know what sort of hit Levy will accept on him as I’m not sure how much of the £40 million we would recover.

Back