• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

I wonder what would have happened if we were 1-0 up and were defending a corner with a few minutes to go? you can bet your arse if it doesn't go in there would be a goaline scramble in the area.

Well that was fudging awful

Let's pray for a miracle on Monday, and hope we can get 3 points off Stoke next week

Feels like we wont win another game all season. We are in fudgein freefall. Clueless and pathetic ! Welcome back old Spurs.

It is shaming how much better we look with Bale on the left and Modric in the middle. Play your best players in their position is obvious surely?

If we dont into CL i think every fudgein player is forced to stay and take a fudgein wage cut

Something needs to change. We need clarity. On England, on our training methods, on our tactics. On everything. I'm surprised Harry doesn't see the inevitable looming- if we finish fifth, England won't touch him with a stick. I hope this is just a blip. We've played brilliantly this season. But we are losing our way. Fast.

Back