• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

Jeez we are not having one piece of luck or anything lately, the footballing gods are conspiring against us...

I love Harry and want him to stay - he hasnt done much wrong but today was shocking. I wont blame him solely though - the players in the first half were brick utter garbage and no its not because of out of position - its because they were fudgein not puttin in the effort etc

Redknapp can just fudge off now. Ruining our team with players out of position like against Real Madrid, when he moved everything around to get room for fudging Jenass ](*,)

Whats's the point in booking Howard for timewasting, when, stopping play and bringing the ball back wasted even more time -then he only added 15 seconds extra on.

Great effort shown in the second half, we really deserved something out of it. Today's loss is entirely your fault, Harry. A Bale not sticking to the left side is a very ordinary player, and why cap our best weapons to accomodate players out of form? If you want to stick to players on merit, we may as well recall Robbie Keane.

Really gutted, but proud of the lads' effort.

Brilliant Harry, fudging brilliant!!!!!!!!!

We destroyed them for the last 20 minutes, once we had the right players in the right place...

I agree, we destroyed them. Which is why I think it should be 'awful, Harry, fudging awful'. Do this from the fudging start. Don't shift our best midfield playmaker wide. Don't put Bale on the right. While on the subject, bash that lad around the ear and tell him to stay on the fudging left. Don't start with two DMs in the middle. Don't wait to make an attacking substitution until the opposition preemptively put a DM on to negate it(Rodwell-VdV). These are the basics, Harry. Since the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game, you seem to have utterly forgotten them.

All is not lost -

Premier League Tottenham v Stoke Wed 21 Mar 19:45
Premier League Chelsea v Tottenham Sat 24 Mar 12:45
Premier League Tottenham v Swansea Sun 1 Apr 16:00
Premier League Sunderland v Tottenham Sat 7 Apr 12:45
Premier League Tottenham v Norwich Mon 9 Apr 15:00
Premier League Bolton P-P Tottenham Postponed - new date to be confirmed
Premier League QPR v Tottenham Sat 21 Apr 17:30
Premier League Tottenham v Blackburn Sun 29 Apr 16:00
Premier League Aston Villa v Tottenham Sun 6 May 14:00
Premier League Tottenham v Fulham Sun 13 May 15:00

That's a very favourable run in, don't panic yet.

Back