• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

Bale trying to cross the ball into Ade, Defoe and Modric there.
Just thinking its waste of time really. Defoe nor Modric aren't gonna win a header in the box.

If we had Messi on one wing and Ronaldo on the other, we still would get mullered by Everton's SIX men in the middle (including both their front men tracking back) versus our two.

You can't play 6 in the middle if there's a wide threat. Everton are only able to pack the centre with defenders because we're playing everyone in the wrong position.

We are so deep. For me the biggest concern is the mental weaknesses. We are lacking sharpness and control in key areas not helped by the fact we have been shown up by limitations in our squad.

I have a bit of a higher threshold for players tinklein me off but this guy is a shadow of how he played in the first half of the season. i would actually take him off and put VDV on

I just cant believe some want him on a permanent contract

Defoe off, VDV on at half time.. COYS

NO. Adebayor off, Defoe stays on as he is the one that is the better finisher and has actually done anything within the last few months. Adebayor has had one excellent game against Saudi Sportswashing Machine but that aside has been utter tripe for us.

Everton are nothing but an average "workmanlike" outfit.
Class will always shine through.

Shame ours left us 4 weeks ago.

Right wing isn't VDV's best position but with him tucking in and Walker overlapping we can stretch them. Especially as that means Bale can play on the left and Modric in the middle.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine game seems a very long time ago. Troubling thing is under pressure good teams fall back on systems they have been working on constantly, and stronger mental strength. We look utterly clueless right now. Don't get me wrong, we are not out of this because we havn't yet shown up, it is the fact we haven't shown up though which is what is really starting to worry me. This is the business end of the season, and we are falling away.

Back