• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

Second half we played much better. Had decent chances and came close. We didn't get any luck. But we didn't make any either. Lost because of another defensive error. Defoe look good at points as did Saha. Ade shocking, did almost zero. The season of missed opportunity?

Knew we would lose when I saw the formation and then...

1. Low intensity.

2. Non-existent movement.

3. Poor and slow decision making.

4. Another tinkle take performance from Adebayor. See point 1.

5. Parker holding the ball for too long, running around in circles and then mis passsing.

6. Sandro. He would be great in Seria A, but I'm afraid he is too slow for the EPL.

Gary.

I dont think we were that bad, especially in the second half. I mean, ffs , they had one fudgein chance and scored.

Adebayor was awful, but the rest were alright, we had the best chances, bad luck at the end aswell.

Terrible tactics from Harry nonetheless, modric had to stay central, and bale has to stay on left. He can do what he wants with the rest but he cant change that.

If you were Modric would you rather play in a team where the manager insisted on sticking you out of position. or for a team where you can play in position. Modric is one of the best players in his position in the Premier. I'd be tinkled off if I was Modric - it's not exactly the bst way to keep one of your bets players.

Same goes for Bale.

Frankly on the last three performances - as well as stevenage home and away, and Watford we dont look like a team anymore. Why? Too many players are coasting (Modric, Parker and Ade) too many are out of position (Kranchie, Bale etc) and our tactics seem to be to start slow - we have lost our mojo and this is down to Arry. We need to get back to basics and FGS practice free kicks and corners.

2nd half we dominated possession, but couldn't get the rub of the green, that little break - I think Mike Hallsey (however you spell his name) as a ref has been kind to us over the years, and everton defended for their lives. Dammit, scum win theirs, it's 1 point, and chavs coming up behind too ! At least we got home games coming up, coz we need to get back to winning ways - our confidence needs it !

how is that harry's fault? half the board here wanted defoe to starts ... he played ok but VDV will be a better choice. Harry simply thinks what most of us think here ... defoe deserve to start but problem is he is not the right choice deserve or not!

All is not lost -

Premier League Tottenham v Stoke Wed 21 Mar 19:45
Premier League Chelsea v Tottenham Sat 24 Mar 12:45
Premier League Tottenham v Swansea Sun 1 Apr 16:00
Premier League Sunderland v Tottenham Sat 7 Apr 12:45
Premier League Tottenham v Norwich Mon 9 Apr 15:00
Premier League Bolton P-P Tottenham Postponed - new date to be confirmed
Premier League QPR v Tottenham Sat 21 Apr 17:30
Premier League Tottenham v Blackburn Sun 29 Apr 16:00
Premier League Aston Villa v Tottenham Sun 6 May 14:00
Premier League Tottenham v Fulham Sun 13 May 15:00

That's a very favourable run in, don't panic yet.

Agreed, we just really dont need to panic yet

Parker + Kaboul - i'm pretty sure teams let them hold possession for us now as they will ultimately lose it if given time to run with it.

Parker is always getting into the final third, yet is so unnatural there, and will lose it

Kaboul, always has a gut busting run, yet has LITERALLY a lead boot judging by his touch, will lose the ball or foul by running into someone like a fudging donkey

All is not lost -

Premier League Tottenham v Stoke Wed 21 Mar 19:45
Premier League Chelsea v Tottenham Sat 24 Mar 12:45
Premier League Tottenham v Swansea Sun 1 Apr 16:00
Premier League Sunderland v Tottenham Sat 7 Apr 12:45
Premier League Tottenham v Norwich Mon 9 Apr 15:00
Premier League Bolton P-P Tottenham Postponed - new date to be confirmed
Premier League QPR v Tottenham Sat 21 Apr 17:30
Premier League Tottenham v Blackburn Sun 29 Apr 16:00
Premier League Aston Villa v Tottenham Sun 6 May 14:00
Premier League Tottenham v Fulham Sun 13 May 15:00

That's a very favourable run in, don't panic yet.

Stoke and Chel will be right up for it and three teams battling for their lives

I don't know why we even bother with corners and set pieces, might just as well hand the ball over to their goal keeper straight away.

Gary

Back