• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

What exactly have everton done to warrant this tossfest? We've been utter gash, were playing 2 defensive mudfielders and our two best players out of position

Aright lads. Regroup. No more fudging melting down here. We have been brick. But we have been here before.

We are Tottenham fudging Hotspur. This is how we do it.

BELIEVE. We'll be a lot happier in an hour.

Defoe and Ade contributes too little to allow us to play 4-4-2 against 4-4-1-1/4-3-3/4-5-1 teams. It really is simple.

Not only don't the contribute in our pressing game. I wonder what goes ahead of those kind of strikers, I mean, do they ever watch Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney play ? (and I am not talking about the odd scorcher, just some fudging workrate and sheer professional pride).

Also, they just both are so static. They provide no outlet and they are dead easy marking out of games. Anyone with amateur football experience can see that let alone Heitinga and Distin and Co.

We haven't gotten out of the final third. We haven't created fudge all. No tactical chit-chat can abstract from that fact.

I actually agree with what they are saying. Just so poor though how we are playing. To think Gooners are meant to be in crisis, and they have had some key injuries, they still at least have some kind of structure. Need leadership now, and to start putting things together.

What exactly have everton done to warrant this tossfest? We've been utter gash, were playing 2 defensive mudfielders and our two best players out of position

Beat Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea back-to-back which created a higher perception of their success than the reality. If Everton win against us today too then they will have had some very good results over the past month.

But I would not be taking Defoe off. He can at least strike a ball which is looking like the only way we might challenge at the moment. Ade has been extremely poor today, very disappointing. Upside is we surely cannot play any worse. Still think we can get a result here.

Absolutely, keep Defoe on. If we don't shake things up, our only real chance seems to be typical Defoe goals. We sure as hell don't look like we're able to create a lot of chances through the flowing play of earlier this season.

We were also without Lennon for a long spell without playing as dire as we do today, so that's not the real problem here. But I agree that we can turn this around, but it won't be pretty.

You answered it.

I could add, that Everton

1) run after Spurs players on the ball
2) run for Everton players on the ball
3) look like, they want to play and win a game of football
4) don't stand around like muppets doing nothing, because their squad status says "striker"

If Spurs could mimic above made points, perhaps we'd get a shout in the 2nd half. Perhaps.

Aright lads. Regroup. No more fudging melting down here. We have been brick. But we have been here before.

We are Tottenham fudging Hotspur. This is how we do it.

BELIEVE. We'll be a lot happier in an hour.

i'm sorry Diego, but you got to look at the bigger picture here, the way the team is, the unsettled manager, Levy's still bald, it's just all wrong, aand its season over

Back