• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

Ade needs a massive rocket up his arse. Maybe give him 10 more mins to do something. Or else hook him

what a disappointing 1st half, the ebb and flow is not there, this is worrying we need a lift, any kind of win will do

an injury to bale at this point and we'd be totally fudged. we'd just put 4 cnetre mids across the park.

everyone has seen this coming for ages though. we've needed like for like back ups for 2 seasons now. it's mental that one injury means the team shape, tactics all change, players play out of position. just unacceptable.

Oh yeah i also remember everyone not giving a fudge about Pienaar going and stating that it didn't matter as he was brick. Now we're playing Gareth Bale and Niko Kranjcar on the right. fudge me man what a nightmare.

Not quite true. I kept stating that I wanted us to keep Pienaar and saying that he should have had more game time.

He's made some great interceptions, played a few decent passes. He is seriously lacking minutes.

He's been shocking today, rushing into tackles and constantly moving out of position. Great spirit, but his mis-timed tackles do us no good. Shame, because he can be so much better!

I switch over at HT and after, cant listen to Barnes and Keegan waffling gonad*s

Thought they were more or less on the money. We look leggy, not the zip we had earlier in the season. Probably a pen for challenge on Defoe.

Hopefully a changed formation and some better attacking passes. To unlock Everton we need to play a fudge of a lot better.

Come you @@@@@ @@@@!

But I would not be taking Defoe off. He can at least strike a ball which is looking like the only way we might challenge at the moment. Ade has been extremely poor today, very disappointing. Upside is we surely cannot play any worse. Still think we can get a result here.

We can. But not if we play like we did in the first half. Where has the teams mojo gone? Is it down to Arry? Why is Modric playing like a plonker. Why is Scott only half the player he was earlier this season. Why is Ade not trying?

Back