• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

Is this gentlemen's agreement legal in football? It's not a loan..he is a Spurs player...
Now we are stuck with Defoe ....

prepare for 11 vs 10 and a 2000 offside calls....

:rolleyes:

a) I think there may be an agreement but not to look TOO dodgy Harry out Saha on bench

b) I dont care if defoe is offside 100 times as long as he scores a couple

Well, we've seen this set-up many times over the past few years and it very rarely works. When it does it's a scrappy win with poor football. I'm perfectly willing to see if today is any different, but logic and experience dictates that the likelihood of that quite thin.

I actually think a scrappy, fighting win is EXACTLY what we need right now...we need to prove we can roll our sleeves up and not brick on everything we've worked so hard to get at this stage of the season...

If there ever was a must win this is it!

Cahill hasn't scored since 1973 you watch him get on the scoresheet today](*,)

Came to the site looking for the kneejerk thread for today's game. We're slacking lads.

2-1 win for the team in white.

COYS!

On a work trip with a work laptop. Read: I don't have my usual "links." Would love to hear some soothing "words of concern" through PM.

Game-related: I'm expecting Sandro to have a MONSTER day!

can we agree that if he scores or has a hand in any of our goals today, you're negative self leaves this forum?

If you agree that if he STINKS (like he always does) you leave this forum homey

:rolleyes:

Back