• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

oh ffs. I might as well not switch on now. You got everything right recently so I hate you.

Na i still remember you and the rest of the board having a hissy fit when we were drawing against Bolton at home last season, and I told you we'd win, and then up popped sexy Niko with the winner.

This time i actually think we can get something if we're lucky (despite the team we've put out)

Come on Tottenham! Very winnable game. Chelsea result makes this a bit more important not that I'm overly worried.

Moyes apparently told Redknapp not to play Saha in this one.

I thought Gallas had been injured all season but there is no mention of him being injured on physioroom.com has he taken over from Bassong in the role of the permanenly suspended one?

Is this gentlemen's agreement legal in football? It's not a loan..he is a Spurs player...
Now we are stuck with Defoe ....

prepare for 11 vs 10 and a 2000 offside calls....

:rolleyes:

How about we wait and see what happens before slagging off the team we're supposed to be fudging supporting.

COYS

Well obviously we can wait and see what happens, and then we'll comment on that

But while we're waiting and wondering, what is wrong with pointing out pros and cons and what might happen, and whether Bale should start on the left or should we go for 433 etc?

It's postulating possibilities, it isn't slagging off THFC and wishing death on the players

And Modric on the wing...we gonna get KILLED..esp with that guy No.10...he is a BEAST

:rolleyes:

Back