• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

Pleased they dont have Sterling starting. Their forwards all have good movement, but not quite the pace of Sterling

Emirates Marketing Project
  • 31Ederson
  • 2Walker
  • 3Rúben Dias
  • 14Laporte
  • 27Cancelo
  • 17De Bruyne
  • 16Rodri
  • 20Bernardo Silva
  • 26Mahrez
  • 9Gabriel Jesus
  • 21Torres
Substitutes
  • 5Stones
  • 7Sterling
  • 8Gündogan
  • 10Agüero
  • 13Steffen
  • 47Foden
  • 50García
Very daunting looking side on paper!

Huge amount of creativity in their team - KdB, Mahrez, Torres, Silva - our defence and Sissoko plus PEH need to be fully awake today!

Will be interesting to see whether Jose has us defending a line 25 yards out as we sometimes do

Big opportunity for Berwyn. Really hopes he takes it. Needs to up his game if he wants to stay in contention.

Huge amount of creativity in their team - KdB, Mahrez, Torres, Silva - our defence and Sissoko plus PEH need to be fully awake today!

Will be interesting to see whether Jose has us defending a line 25 yards out as we sometimes do

I'd expect us to play a medium block. Playing deep would give them space in midfield which is the weakest part of their team

I'd expect us to play a medium block. Playing deep would give them space in midfield which is the weakest part of their team

I'd like to see us push up higher. We have bags of pace at full-back, and their quickest forward is on the bench. Compressing space for their creative midfielders should help nullify them

Back