• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs Chelsea***

With Rondon making his debut and any opposition strategy of course singling out our inexperienced CB pair, maybe also Aurier and Reguilon not being fully established, I'd take a draw. The midfield and attack are settled and experienced though, so if we are proactive, a win is very possible.

With Rondon making his debut and any opposition strategy of course singling out our inexperienced CB pair, maybe also Aurier and Reguilon not being fully established, I'd take a draw. The midfield and attack are settled and experienced though, so if we are proactive, a win is very possible.

Rodon apparently being a leader is helpful though i think - it gives me more confidence about him stepping up

Rodon apparently being a leader is helpful though i think - it gives me more confidence about him stepping up

Okay. Sounds positive. I know very little about him, will be good to see him play. Nothing like being thrown in at the deep end. He'll be pumped full of adrenaline right now!

Wonder whether Kante will be allowed his customary 7 fouls before being booked, or will be allowed 8 today?

Okay. Sounds positive. I know very little about him, will be good to see him play. Nothing like being thrown in at the deep end. He'll be pumped full of adrenaline right now!

If the boot was on the other foot, and it was a new young Chelsea player making his league debut, the guy would have a blinder. Hopefully it's our turn for that scenario

bricking it!

Pretty sure you are in the majority tonight.

Just want to see us put in a performance today. Nothing limp, half-hearted. A performance that befits a match of this importance.

If they play better, then so be it, just dont gift them points

If the boot was on the other foot, and it was a new young Chelsea player making his league debut, the guy would have a blinder. Hopefully it's our turn for that scenario

True true.

We also have a history of young players having blinders on their debut. KWP, Tanganga, even Bergwijn. You get the adrenalin pumping and play above yourself - lets hope so. CB is a bit more tricky, but Rondon will be well protected by his midfield.

COS

Back