• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs Chelsea***

Ndombele and Bergwjin the closest to unlocking them, and could have done a little better to score.

Subs could play an important role. Bale maybe.

Quite comfortable really, we slightly overplayed on some of our attacks when a shot might have been the better option. Does feel like we're happy enough with how things are but can up it a level and the game is there to be won.

I can’t believe Son didn’t hit the one on the edge of the area.

Glorious chance for SB as well

If only he could play football, he'd be lethal.
Exactly! Sissoko stands out a mile as he just cannot play the game in terms of skill, touch etc. He covers a lot and is basically our right centre back / right back... but my GHod he is poor on the ball.

Exactly! Sissoko stands out a mile as he just cannot play the game in terms of skill, touch etc. He covers a lot and is basically our right centre back / right back... but my GHod he is poor on the ball.

He is poor on the ball but we have no one else in this team that does what he does defensively. Just being in the correct position is so important to this system.

I don't think the airshot was the worst of it either. Misjudging the flight of the ball and losing out to players half his height was a repeated problem.

Think he’s done well overall but when he went to play the 30 yard cross field pass to Reguilon I had my head in my hands. If you added up the distance of every pass Sissoko completed this season, you wouldn’t get to 30 yards. Doomed to give it away.

My dad would often say “don’t get your ambitions mixed up with your capabilities”. Jose should give Sissoko similar advice.

Noticeable that when we defend we have a tight back four of 4 tall centre backs... and then our full backs are really wide with the 2 wide players.

So either Sissoko or Hojbjerg or both are in that back 4 centre backs, hence he plays instead of Winks.

E.g.

.............................Sissoko Rodon Dier Reguilon
[Aurier marking the]..........................................[Bergwijn marking the]
[widest left winger]...........................................[widest right winger]
[Chilwell or whoever].........................................[Ziyech or whoever]

Back