• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT SPURS vs ANZHI ***

I love the way Spurs Official have been packaging and releasing their videos recently. Seems quite innovative for a football club.

Siggy looks on fire in those pics. And the squad in general appears buoyant and in good spirits.

Our line-up tonight

Lloris

Walker, Chiriches, Kaboul, Fryers

Dembele, Sandro

Lamela, Holtby, Chadli

Defoe

Our subs: Friedel, Dawson, Naughton, Eriksen, Sigurdsson, Kane, Soldado​

Cant argue with that line-up at all. Strong with some good back-up. Feel a little sorry for Kane, thought he did well at Villa Park.
That team should be good enough to see us home. I'll go 2-1 with the inevitable brace for Defoe

thats a strong team but equally lots of first choice not playing. Hoefully Capoue will come back soon as Dembele and Paulinho do get a lot of work which could backfire later in the season

Our line-up tonight

Lloris

Walker, Chiriches, Kaboul, Fryers

Dembele, Sandro

Lamela, Holtby, Chadli

Defoe

Our subs: Friedel, Dawson, Naughton, Eriksen, Sigurdsson, Kane, Soldado​

Think we can guess who will be in our starting lineup come Sunday then.

Was really hoping Lamela would start on Sunday.

I love the way Spurs Official have been packaging and releasing their videos recently. Seems quite innovative for a football club.

Siggy looks on fire in those pics. And the squad in general appears buoyant and in good spirits.

I like that they release the amount they do but the music from that clip was completely wrong. Its the kind of thing you'd expect in the background of a blooper reel.

Lol I realise that, I just want AVB to start picking him in the league regardless of the opposition.
Think we should trust AVB with the starting line-ups as we do with everything else. He takes all the competitions seriously and I think that is a healthy mentality. He keeps 20 players on their toes, playing every week whether it's in the premier or cups games. No one has a first 11 spot guaranteed and competition is strongly advised when managing a team like Spurs, who do not have the reputation and wages(yet...) to attract players world class players like ozil and others. He is doing exactly what is needed and he is doing it well...

your going to have to be a bit better than that to get your Chelsea move sonny jim.

it seems anzi's tactic is to lump it in behind our defence for that fat biitch up front to wobble on to.

not a bad tactic against us actually.

Chiriches looking like a bit of an accident waiting to happen. One lot of dribbling around on the edge of the area between two attackers, and then a very risky tackle in the area...

Back