• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT SPURS vs ANZHI ***

loving what you did there...beautiful......

I wonder in the grand scheme of things........how does this game compare to West Ham at home on everyone's 'give a Schmidt-a-meter'??????

I want us to stay in the winning habit in Russia BUT...West Ham at home is far more important for us. If we want to do something special in the league this season, we must win games like West Ham at home.

AVB will treat this game with the same care as an EPL game. I expect a recognisable team.

yeah I get ya.....slightly concerned that a few of our players looked leggy second half vs chelski perhaps that was just the ebb & flow of the game...... but a cookie goes to dza....three points vs spam is far more important than 'from Russia with love'

I wonder in the grand scheme of things........how does this game compare to West Ham at home on everyone's 'give a Schmidt-a-meter'??????

We can afford to lose against Anzhi. We can't afford any slip ups in the league.

yeah I get ya.....slightly concerned that a few of our players looked leggy second half vs chelski perhaps that was just the ebb & flow of the game...... but a cookie goes to dza....three points vs spam is far more important than 'from Russia with love'

Is it though?

West ham is one of our easier games after Europa league matches, plus we have a hellish December schedule.

In my mind we should be looking to close out qualification to the knockout rounds in the first four games so we can just treat the final two as dead rubbers that have nothing riding upon them. We should go for the win against what seems to be an Anzhi side performing very poorly.

Most of the football fields are artificial turfs in Russia. It is well known that it kills your knees if you're not adapted to it.
It means the risk of injuries is more likely than elsewhere. Rest as many players as we can.
The problem is that most of the players we should start in Moscow are coming back from injuries (especially Sandro & Kaboul with their doggie knees) so it's really hard to find the soultion.

Last edited:
cant see anything but a Spurs win tbh, dont think I could even name an Anzhi player anymore.. maybe Zhirkov, is he still there?

Tottenham Hotspur will travel 2,871 kms to Saturn - Ramenskoye while Anzhi Makhachkala travel 1,801 kms.

Most of the football fields are artificial turfs in Russia. It is well known that it kills your knees if you're not adapted to it.
It means the risk of injuries is more likely than elsewhere. Rest as many players as we can.
The problem is that most of the players we should start in Moscow are coming back from injuries (especially Sandro & Kaboul with their doggie knees) so it's really hard to find the soultion.
The grass on Ramenskoye Stadium is natural though.

Is it though?

West ham is one of our easier games after Europa league matches, plus we have a hellish December schedule.

In my mind we should be looking to close out qualification to the knockout rounds in the first four games so we can just treat the final two as dead rubbers that have nothing riding upon them. We should go for the win against what seems to be an Anzhi side performing very poorly.

Our second string should easily be enough to see these off. If they aren't, it doesn't say much for our much vaunted squad strength.

Is it though?

No easy games in the Premier League. (I know you didn't say it was easy)

Most on here are suggesting teams that contain at most 1-2 players that started against Chelsea, we can essentially put out a completely different team to what we put out against West Ham if we want to and still have a very good side out in Russia.

No easy games in the Premier League. (I know you didn't say it was easy)

Most on here are suggesting teams that contain at most 1-2 players that started against Chelsea, we can essentially put out a completely different team to what we put out against West Ham if we want to and still have a very good side out in Russia.

I've heard, that when playing Norwich at home it's possible to experience immense tranquility.

st_basil_cathedral_instory730.jpg

christ_the_saviour_instory730.jpg

steffen_kremlin730.jpg

Walker, Eriksen, Siggy .... why?

there must be more players there because in that pic I see only 7 or 8 players. Maybe the club took most of the squad to Moscow to build a bit of team spirit. Doesnt mean we will be playing most of our first teamers though

Back