• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs v West Ham***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One other thought...I think we are witnessing the end of Sissoko and obv Eriksen. Have to say, Moussa was very poor today and Eriksen was what he has been all season - pants. JM won’t give them very much rope at all.

The long balls won't suit Lloris, when he is back.
Short balls don't suit Hugo either [emoji38]

Hugo has a chance if he can get back to his best but he has been off that level for quite a while now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Am I being harsh in thinking Gaza was poor for second?

Seemed to go down in stages

No, he definitely was slow going down for that.

I guess we need to remember that he's a backup keeper - he'll be reasonably solid, but we'll need a first choice come January. Whether that's Hugo, or someone else.

Precisely the wonk I advocated for us to implement. Dier in front of 3 centre backs and Son staying wide left.
Thanks for all the updates today. Obviously my wife booked us on a trip to Finland this weekend so I was trying to listen to the match as I walked across a snowy bridge into Sweden. Not ideal. Terrible service out here in the sticks
For clarity you want Dier in front of a back 3? That would leave is one short in either midfield or attack, I'm not sure I see the logic in playing so many defensive players. Our FB aren't that great in attack that they compensate for losing a forward or midfielder.

Never said it was, but if today is an indication of the distribution required from our manager, than he will have no issues at all.
His long passes aren't very accurate either although that might be less of an issue due some extra length. I guess we'll see but Gaza has actually been the better keeper so far this season.

His distribution is no where near as good as Gazzaniga's, short or long.

He also looks like he’s about to s.hit himself, and then burst into tears, in the tunnel before every big game. And he’s supposed to be our captain.

I think that there are bigger factors than the substitutes

It was the substitutes that changed the game for me - in a bad way. We had the game fully under control until he took Dele off. Eriksen and Sissoko were so awful. Also, can't understand why our legs seem to go after the hour mark. I thought Poch was supposed to get players super fit. This lack of mental and physical sharpness in the last 15 mins has cost us so often this year. It must be JM's top priority to address.

Very pleased with the win but lots of work to do.

It was the substitutes that changed the game for me - in a bad way. We had the game fully under control until he took Dele off. Eriksen and Sissoko were so awful. Also, can't understand why our legs seem to go after the hour mark. I thought Poch was supposed to get players super fit. This lack of mental and physical sharpness in the last 15 mins has cost us so often this year. It must be JM's top priority to address.

Very pleased with the win but lots of work to do.

We were tiring and a number of players got a knock. We also have a big game on Tuesday and at 3-0 up, you can understand that being on players minds.

Back