• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What happening to players out on loan?....have their loans just been extended or have they all come back to their parent clubs?

How do you know he was confronting someone?
He went to where his family was and that’s clear.. everything else is conjecture
Players do leave the pitch after the game more times than people think and nothing happens
Dele can’t be down anymore than Silva was as it’s a singular offence
I think it was when he was shouting at them and being held back by the stewards and fans to stop him from getting any closer.
I’m hoping to be wrong, but my expectations are that it will be more than one game for Dier. I’ll gladly shout you a neck oil next time we have a home match if you’re expectation is correct!
Alli I’m less certain about, I just find it easier to expect the worst when it comes to us, especially when it comes to consistency.

I am looking forward to the Daily Heil headline of:
Multimillionaire Alli banned for just one game despite mocking the deaths of 400k people online and insulting all the hard work and sacrifice of the NHS to combat the pandemic.

I’ve still not got over Son being booked and having a goal chalked off for the offence of stuttering a penalty run up!

edit. Has any action been taken against the fan by the club at all?

Last edited:
Any whispers on who tested positive yet? Looking through our squad on the OS, the only players I don't recall seeing in any of the training photos are Vorm, Sanchez and GLC
...so if not them it would be one of the U23s

Any whispers on who tested positive yet? Looking through our squad on the OS, the only players I don't recall seeing in any of the training photos are Vorm, Sanchez and GLC
...so if not them it would be one of the U23s

The Guardian story said that it wasn't a key first team player.

ok, so vorm or an U23 then

I think vorm played in the 11 v 11 training game?

Presumably everyone else will now be subjected to daily tests in the hope no one else has got the virus of this player.

Knowing the contagion level its hard to see how this cannot be a major issue.

Can only hope that the expert assessments coming out of several countries that the latest mutation of the virus is much less potent (as also happened with sars apparently) is true.

I think vorm played in the 11 v 11 training game?

Presumably everyone else will now be subjected to daily tests in the hope no one else has got the virus of this player.

Knowing the contagion level its hard to see how this cannot be a major issue.

Can only hope that the expert assessments coming out of several countries that the latest mutation of the virus is much less potent (as also happened with sars apparently) is true.

Possibly, though if they're changing at home, not eating at the training ground etc and just spending time on the pitch (ie in the open air) then the risk that Vorm or whoever it was has infected other players must be significantly reduced.

That’s why only 3 fixtures have been announced so far, probably. That gives a Liverpool the chance to win the league, then the rest will be null and void. If it was to continue beyond those three matches, fixtures should have been drawn up provisionally, everyone would have understood if these fixtures then later needed to be amended and it’s not as if fans will be travelling to the matches.

PL don't care. They just need it to go on long enough to hand it to the victims then they'll cancel the rest.
Oh, is this one of those philosophy questions where all the outcomes are uncomfortable?
If I am right, there is no herd immunity and the whole of Liverpool gets it.
If I'm not, the whole of Liverpool gets to come out of lockdown weeks before everyone else!
:eek::eek:

Back