• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will this game take place after the news one of the Norwich players who played in the session has tested positive? I assume he was tested prior to the game and passed ok. I expect it more important the games are played for money reasons and to appease the "armchair fans" along with people with low esteem issues who follow Liverpool.

Will this game take place after the news one of the Norwich players who played in the session has tested positive? I assume he was tested prior to the game and passed ok. I expect it more important the games are played for money reasons and to appease the "armchair fans" along with people with low esteem issues who follow Liverpool.

All within the guidelines it seems. Or at least the guidelines as they apply to the PL.

I hope Jose has been working on a plan for this game for 2 months solid.

From some of the club's PR work through this time, it seems he was foolishly misusing time moving boxes of brick around for the NHS or something, lazy fudging nurses..

I think I get what you mean though but hope it goes a bit wider than just this game. Game plans are tough if you've got nothing to work with as we had a collection of injured or just knackered players who should have a certain freshness about them. Also Jose still being very new at the club will hopefully have been able to learn more about what we've got player wise and how we currently operate.

Has anyone said this is a brick OMT yet? Just for nostalgia as it's been a while. Let me just find my invisible ink...

Proper brick OMT by the way..

Weird to think we're playing in a few days!

Won't be like a normal game. I wonder if they can play some canned fan noise again :oops:

Back