• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am worried that we looked completely empty after 60 minutes. Have we done enough fitness work during the break? They definitely looked fitter than us in the second half. Or maybe we just became too defensive being one goal up. I am not sure Mourinho made the correct subs either. Bergwijn and Lamela didn't look like our most tired players.

Quite apart from our fitness and physio staff being suspect for a long time now (I seriously think we should bin them all and start over, given our injury and fitness woes) - they looked fitter, because their squad is better. They brought on Pogba and Greenwood, and we had no response for 15 minutes because our only real threats on the bench were Lo Celso and Gedson. And after those two were brought on, they could still throw on Ighalo, Matic and Bailly.

I'd wager we would have looked fitter too if, in our second period of subs, we could bring on Dele and Lucas. Probably more dangerous, too.

Makes you wonder what they’ve been up to, seems like every time one of our players attempted outdoor exercise there was a tabloid journo there to dob them in

Honestly don’t remember rashford having a shot
But do martial and greenwood
That greenwood will be a real player IMO

One of Rashford’s was the Loris feet save in the first half and the other was a drag wide I think.

Jose just saying that with Moura and Dele back Tuesday we will have more options - but let’s be honest, we always have injuries.

One of Rashford’s was the Loris feet save in the first half and the other was a drag wide I think.

Jose just saying that with Moura and Dele back Tuesday we will have more options - but let’s be honest, we always have injuries.
True
Bit I think that’s two added and getting this game out the way will help massively

So frustrating that Dier tried to challenge Pogba.
Pogba beat him with great skill, Dier was done, there was no way he could legally get back at him.

Yes, Pogba hung his leg out and flopped to the floor, but that 'challenge' was precisely what he was waiting for Dier to do

So frustrating that Dier tried to challenge Pogba.
Pogba beat him with great skill, Dier was done, there was no way he could legally get back at him.

Yes, Pogba hung his leg out and flopped to the floor, but that 'challenge' was precisely what he was waiting for Dier to do

I dunno, my first thought was that he sent him the long way and outmuscled him, Pogba dropped when he realised he’d lost the ball, I’d have to see it from other angles

Back