• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT.... Spurs v Toffees.....***

I know Everton’s away form is crap, but we’ve played some brilliant quick football today. Can really see Conte’s stamp on the team.

Just wish the fans would make some fudging noise, we’re 3-0 up people! The place should be rocking!
They are getting ready for the spanking we are going to get on Saturday.

Honestly, lampard must have been on the sauce... WTF?

Our lads have been very good. Only worry is the two yellows and Sess is either brilliant or hopeless. Bentancur has been brilliant. Doherty too. I can't believe what I'm seeing from them though.

Reggie warming up. Sess must be gone. Not a bad thing.

I kinda hope Everton stay up as they seem like the type of club to throw some money at us for Sanchez

Poor Frank, getting battered, about to have his Prem goal total overtaken..and it seems he's not just fat, but bald as well.

It's been a nightmare first half.

For Efan Ekoku.

Yeah. So, Spurs take a throw in, camera cuts - again - to Fat Frank and Hapless Keane. Probably two passes made in that stretch. Spurs then string along another dozen passes, working the ball across the pitch before Kulusevski and Kane work to put Son through for the second goal. Absolutely lovely play from Spurs.

Efan 'ate Spurs' Ekoku can only dwell on how lucky Spurs were to get the pass through and to score on Pickford's sloppy handling of Son's shot (fair comment). But sweet FA about the buildup.

Now he's got another lovely goal from precise passing and clinical finishing to digest. Might not survive this match.

I kinda hope Everton stay up as they seem like the type of club to throw some money at us for Sanchez

I think we got quite lucky with Dele. All Everton's money is Russian derived, so they may be in real trouble if they can't launder cash into the club anymore.

Need to keep it tight for at least 10/15 mins. The last thing we need to do is give them hope. Hopefully Frank tells Everton to continue playing the same way

Honestly, lampard must have been on the sauce... WTF?

Our lads have been very good. Only worry is the two yellows and Sess is either brilliant or hopeless. Bentancur has been brilliant. Doherty too. I can't believe what I'm seeing from them though.

Reggie warming up. Sess must be gone. Not a bad thing.

Margo's got the cargo, but Reggie's got the rig.

I know Everton’s away form is crap, but we’ve played some brilliant quick football today. Can really see Conte’s stamp on the team.

Just wish the fans would make some fudging noise, we’re 3-0 up people! The place should be rocking!

That padding move down the right that led to the chance where Son had it taken off him was great.

Similar to the one touch move against city.

Back