• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Swansea City***

Holy fooking canoly, what the hell did I just see??? This team is just so incredibly full of belief and determination its unreal.

I've seriously never been so impressed by a Spurs performance ever before. These guys out there surely have more willpower and confidence than all Spurs gans combined.

Speechless. And loving it.

John Stone. Hate him. Could have levelled against chelsea, what does he do? Skies it over the bar from 4 yards! Great finish to our game. Never in doubt :cool:

Poch has taken our Spurs away from us.

And given us a brand spanking New One. With extra Cajones !!!

Dammit, missed this game, but looove the result. Poch and his subs eh ??

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooly sh*t.

Hoooooooooooooly sh*t.

I lost quite a bit of blood celebrating that equalizer - kicked a bookshelf and took a fair bit of skin and muscle off my little toe.

Came back after staunching the flow and watched the second.

Then stared in blank amazement as we got the third. o_O

Hooooooooooooooooooooooly sh*t.

Today was 'one of those days', It had to be, *had to be*. Didn't we see the obligatory struggle to break down a stolidly defensive side? Didn't we see their goalie make the standard heroic save + performance routine? Didn't we see the crowd cheering every wasted second and bought free kick, while we visibly tired and grew ever more frustrated?

This was supposed to be 'one of those days', the type that Tottenham Hotpur Football club has been defined by for so long.

But it wasn't.

What have you done, Mauricio Pochettino?

Where have you taken the side I grew up watching?

And from where have you brought these gladiators, these fighters, these never-say-die title winners in training? o_O
Get off the computer and see properly to your wound.

That was right up there, in terms of my mood transitioning from utter frustration and annoyance to pure joy!
Would have never predicted that score, as soon as they got their first. Well done lads!!

Bloody hell what happened???
There I was, on the train home from work, following things on here and getting very depressed at how things were going. Then just as I'm getting of the train we equalise. Ok, great, we've salvaged a draw. A cab ride later I get indoors and it's 3-1!
What is this Tottenham that turns things around at the death? And so emphatically. I like it (but would rather not have to fly quite so close to the wire in future please Spurs).
Resilience. Never giving up. Loving it.

Back