• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Spammers***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would be lovely to have a maverick skilful player to beat a man and thread a reverse pass through the defence. Especially if he was a record signing.

Such a shame we don't have one and have to watch "3 touches and move it on to the next man" instead :(

Hes been okay but, fudge me, when he has a load of space and an easy pass and he’s trying to sort his feet, he looks like that kid in school who gets picked last for the games.
That and when he sprints at one of our players to then make a 3 yd pass he could have made before they were marked.

Looked to me like son's front foot was in line with the last westham defender's backside. Literal millimetres in it. I take Jamie Redknapp's point about looking across the line but an attacker's instinct is to play right on the edge of the defensive line.

If this is how decisions are going to continue to be made (with actual rulers used to measure the gaps) then attackers are going to need to learn to rewire the way they play the game. I am not sure that would have been the intent behind the technology.

Would like to see Lo Celso further forward in Moura’s inside right position, and Ndombele in for Moura at CM. Think we need a bit more guile and vision in the final third.

Nah, Lo Celso's in his best position. I'd use Ndombele in Dele's role if we want more creativity further forward

Looked to me like son's front foot was in line with the last westham defender's backside. Literal millimetres in it. I take Jamie Redknapp's point about looking across the line but an attacker's instinct is to play right on the edge of the defensive line.

If this is how decisions are going to continue to be made (with actual rulers used to measure the gaps) then attackers are going to need to learn to rewire the way they play the game. I am not sure that would have been the intent behind the technology.

Jamie Redknapp fails to have any point and can fudge right off. Always.

Back