• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v New'hassle ***

Both wingbacks scoring is lovely to see, the decision definitely paid off.

Added to this, 2 subs coming on and creating a goal between them shows that the whole squad is buying in to what Conte’s doing.

I really wish Stevey B’s first time effort went in though, amazing what a bit of confidence can do.

Very comfortable afternoon in what should have been tricky . Some good performances.

Let’s hope this is the start of a good run !!

COYS

Conte has really rehabilitated Bergwijn. I've never been one to blame Jose for all our evils. Some of our problems existed before his reign. It does have to said though that he broke Bergwijn. Had him playing that Dirk Kuytesque defensive wing defender role. He didn't even look like he knew how to shoot anymore. Now the man looks dangerous and importantly calm in goal scoring situations. Amazing work bringing his confidence level back up. Hes the player that looked so promising when we first signed him.

100% true. I really hope that we can keep him. It’s about making sure he gets game time. He seems happy, but I know that he’s been linked with Milan. Think we would regret if he leaves as he’s an excellent player for rotation based on his form this calendar year.

Well it worked when we won 1-5 at Bournemouth on the 15th some years ago!

It was my OMT wot won it! Same as at Bournemouth those years ago. Many similarities with that game too. We went one down before coming back strongly and slotting 5 for the identical score line.

Iirc it was in the early days of Poch and I think we went on a strong run after that. Hopefully we can do the same again now.Well played Spurs. !!! COYS

Very good second half. Thought we were fine in the first half too, but as always when a team mostly sit back we struggle.

We're becoming a real pain of a team to press against. So much quality and a real plan to play through pressure, with Kane of course being able to turn mediocre possession into a great attack in an instant.

We'll probably continue to struggle when teams sit back, at long as the score is favourable to the opposition their plan could be just that. But give us an inch... The difference in our play when under pressure from when Conte took over is night and day.

Giving opponents real tactical headaches, possibly being forced to adjust. Very good signs.

It was my OMT wot won it! Same as at Bournemouth those years ago. Many similarities with that game too. We went one down before coming back strongly and slotting 5 for the identical score line.

Iirc it was in the early days of Poch and I think we went on a strong run after that. Hopefully we can do the same again now.Well played Spurs. !!! COYS
Good job Sir. Bloody hell we look like a team. Wow what a run in we've got. I'm buzzing, this season has looked lost so many times, fudging get in!!

Back