• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v New'hassle ***

The two January signings and Romero make some difference. Proves you're never as far away as you think. Only problem is the drop off in quality if a key player gets injured. But we look a strong side. And we're also a little bit nasty which we've never really been.

We need to get through our next 8 matches, ideally collecting 24 points and no injuries. And then strengthen the squad over the summer and keep Conte.

We need to get through our next 8 matches, ideally collecting 24 points and no injuries. And then strengthen the squad over the summer and keep Conte.

i think 24 points will get us third.I don’t think we will do that well, but forth is within our reach.

Kulu - just how good is he. Fearless and pure attacking instinct. Him and Bentancur continue to impress me. Who says you need a year to acclimate to England and finally we have players hitting the ground running.

Had Alan Shearer as pundit, good to see he considers both Kane and Son as world class forwards.
Eddie Howe - played to Spurs strenghts in the second half. He's got a long way to go as a coach.

Kulu - just how good is he. Fearless and pure attacking instinct. Him and Bentancur continue to impress me. Who says you need a year to acclimate to England and finally we have players hitting the ground running.

Had Alan Shearer as pundit, good to see he considers both Kane and Son as world class forwards.
Eddie Howe - played to Spurs strenghts in the second half. He's got a long way to go as a coach.
He's 21!! Thought he was amazing today, wow what an intelligent footballer, woo fudging hoo happy days, COYS!!

I think a really good run into the end of the season would be incredible for the start to next season. It would mean we retain the players we want to, bring in the players that will help us get to the next level and we’d go into next season full of confidence - like in 2015-2018. I think Conte has the mentality and skill to get us over the line.

Also, next season all this bollox about H not winning anything will be over, because he will have the World Cup, Champs League and league to his name.

….oh, the thought of that!!! Wow - I am well excited now!!!

Back