• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v New'hassle ***

Big Big Win. Great boost to the GD too.

Not expecting any favours tomorrow off Patrick Viera v Arsenal, but we can only do our bit. Having no midweek games is going to be a big bonus. Need to take that 2nd half form to Villa Park

Am a bit astonished how good Kulu and Bentancur are. I think we can get frustrated with Son because he is one of the few who doesn’t look after the ball so well in the first 11 but his numbers speak for themselves. Would like to keep hold of Bergwijn but also think it’s unfair on his career if we’re not gonna play him, seems like a guy who wants to play. Same with Rodon. Just love watching Kane when he drops in and pumps passes about. Man of the Match for me.

"Referring to the underwhelming performance of the French defender, Atkinson said: "He's what is known in some schools as a fudging lazy thick nword." Atkinson's conversation was picked up by microphones that should have been switched off once the broadcast from the stadium had concluded.
Ahh yes. Desaille, the amazing Desaille

Well it turned out well in the end.

Now i have a glimmer of hope of cl. Still going to be difficult, but there is a chance. We are looking more consistent and stronger. With skipp, sess and regie to come back we're looking good.

Pressure on arsenal now, we'll see how theycope.

Finding MotM hard to pin down. Based on the first half it was Bentancur or Romero by quite a margin. 2nd half they were both still really good but the rest of the team stepped up also. Really don't know who to give it too.

@milo

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back