• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v City Sunday 4pm

I understand city's tactic of trying to beat rose in the air, he's tiny, makes sense

why are they doing it with Milner though, he's the only guy in the city squad that isn't a foot taller than Danny

Fazio and Mason are not good enough to be first team regulars.
I agree. There is simply no way Mason is better than Dembele. Not in a million years. I'm really not a big Fazio fan eiter, I just don't get it with him.

Lets hope both can sort it out and get better as the game goes along.

we really do do it to ourselves

bentaleb was gonna get booked anyway, make sure you bring him down and stop the game

basic stuff

Just got in and put the TV on. Other than being 1-0 down are we playing well?

yeah, shape is decent, when we concentrate they are not much of a threat

we have had a couple of decent chances, been wasteful

they scored from our corner due to a series of errors

Very disappointing to be 1-0 down, dont deserve to be. Sadly I feel we have missed our window of oppurtunity. needed to score while they were still getting sorted. One piece of superb counter-attack is the difference.
Keep it up though, not playing bad at all

they scored from our corner due to a series of errors

Nothing like making the opposition work for a goal. I'll get to see the goal now it's halftime but for the last few seasons it's been the same old gifting the opposition goals.

Thanks for the summary.

Back