• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT roosters Vs Magpies ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We dominated and look good #BUT

Bruce will be ecstatic. His gameplan is to bumble along defending deep at 1-0 loss... then try to get a late scrambled goal. This is perfect for him.

We need to stop tinkling around and actually score. Lucas Moura has got zero footballing brain, his 1-2 with Kane was calamitously juvenile. I would be embarrassed if a 15 year old played those passes.

With so many comments about the concern that we will have a brianfart to let them back in I hope the player use it to focus the mind rather than create tension. We have a big mentality problem if we can’t start to deliver the former.

our finishing has been poor

Not sure its been that bad. Son hit the woodwork twice, GLC's free-kick was decent, kane's that was tipped around the post was a great effort.

I think Dier's header was poor and Kane's header which was saved was also weak...but I think we've been far apart from that

Back