• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT roosters Vs Magpies ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we can keep this up second half, we'll win by 3 or 4. My worry is we don't maintain and the defence has a typical brain fart moment.

It's fair to say we've been functioning like a team today. We're moving well. Want the ball. Try to take on the man in front. So positive.

Love it! Get in, boys.

With Saudi Sportswashing Machine sitting in and not being very adventurous it's helped keep the game more predictable and them away from our weaker areas.

We're doing well though, there's a bit more zip about us and look like we have more variation and ideas.

Should be 3-0 minimum though.

If we can keep this up second half, we'll win by 3 or 4. My worry is we don't maintain and the defence has a typical brain fart moment.
always a chance of that. I often think that when teams sit on us they are playing into our hands. Just attack our defense and we tend to wilt.

I am hoping they are still just super worried about Kane and Son.

Best first half for a while. How we come out with the same attitude that we will get 3 or 4 here and we just need to focus on not gifting them a goal from a mistake or set piece before we put the game safe. We’ve done the basics well, even if Saudi Sportswashing Machine have allowed us some time on the ball.

0.08 xG from Saudi Sportswashing Machine..?
Normally that'd be a recipe for disaster for us but I'm not feeling that today

Back