• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Palace***

alekaras

The ITK of IDK
Where: we're playing at home

When: way too early US time for my liking

Result: seriously now....

Badgers:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hugo, Toby, Wanyama and Lamela confirmed out.

A little bit of rotation needed on the wingbacks after the game against RM imo.

Would go for this lineup: (3-4-2-1)

Vorm - Dier, Sanchez, Vertonghen - Aurier, Dembele, Winks, Rose - Eriksen, Dele - Kane

Bench:
Gazza, Trippier, Davies, Sissoko, N´Koudou, Son, Llorente

Vorm - Dier, Sanchez, Vertonghen - Aurier, Dembele, Winks, Rose - Eriksen, Dele - Kane

Bench:

Looks about right. Need a win given the Man U loss. Feel like we should give someone a beating at some point...will Palace be the lucky team?? I'd settle for a stress free win, whatever the score

Bench:

Thought Lamela was available?

Agree re Rose/Aurier starting

Might start Sissoko and Son, give Winks a rest, Dele deeper.

5-3-1-1 for me: Vorm, Aurier, Sanchez, Dyer, Vertongen, Rose, Dembele, Sossoko, Eriksen, Ali, Son

I'd give Trippier and Davies a rest, they will still be playing football in the international break. Think I'd like to see Dembele and Son start too, Winks can sit this one out, he's gonna get some game time for England too and he's started the last couple of games for us.

------------------vorm
--------sanchez---dier----vert
--aurier---------dembele---------rose
------------eriksen------dele
-------------------son
------------------kane

That team should be far too much for Palace.

The previous five teams to beat Real over 90 minutes in the Champions League - Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Wolfsburg, Juventus and Schalke - all dropped points in their next domestic fixture.

The previous five teams to beat Real over 90 minutes in the Champions League - Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Wolfsburg, Juventus and Schalke - all dropped points in their next domestic fixture.

OK let's have some flesh on those stats, were they playing home or away, what team were they playing, how strong was their sides, how soon after the game was the match, what was the weather like?

OK let's have some flesh on those stats, were they playing home or away, what team were they playing, how strong was their sides, how soon after the game was the match, what was the weather like?
No idea mate, was just something I read. I’m sure they were all extremely difficult games, and just purely coincidence....

Back