• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manure***

Didnt watch Brighton all that much to have a discussion on him. I know he is relatively young(23) and Spanish. Reggie is 25 and at Cucurella's age, played for teams în Spain that Cucurella only dreams of playing(Real and Sevilla) and with good results. Again I've only watched a couple of his games this season, he might become great, all I'm saying is we have plenty of other positions to improve on before LWB.
Didn't say it's a priority to replace, was answering your question "Are there better WB than Reggie out there? ".
That might change though if Real use their buy back clause in his contract.

Harsh trying to blame him for the 3rd goal. Romero lost him, he made an effort to impede Ronaldo, but it's a total mismatch. It was a fudge up that left only him competing with Ronaldo in the air.
Romero's man was Varane from the replay. Doherty had Ronaldo.

There's plenty out there. Unlikely to be able to get him but I'd love to get Cucurella off Brighton, been really impressed with him.
Yep
Uses the ball really well
Not sure he has the defensive tools just yet but great going forward
Another I’ve been really impressed with…. Perraud at Southampton
And a wildcard… but an outstanding passer is Dwight McNeil who has also played right side

Last edited:
Didn't say it's a priority to replace, was answering your question "Are there better WB than Reggie out there? ".
That might change though if Real use their buy back clause in his contract.
Sure, then we will take a look around for options and Cucurella might be one of them. I personally don't trust Paratici that much but I do trust Conte's taste. Better transfers în the winter than the summer. Royal, Sarr and Gil are easy Vlahovic or Lautaro money.

No Romero had Ronaldo initially then left him to track Varane.
To assign Ronaldo to any of them is not a great idea în the first place. Should have assigned Dier for Ronaldo, knowing his jumping abilities, taller than both Romero and Doherty and that he was looking for a hattrick. We need a player like Bastoni în our LCB spot. Davies is only 181cm. We never score from corners but only get scored on.

Yes, but I was pub class too, its all relative, Hugo should react faster than I do to the same degree that Ronaldo kicks the ball harder.
In real time I said ‘Lloris needs to do better there’. Then I saw the replays where the ball initially looked like it was curling in and then curled away and kept going. It was simply a brilliant strike, Dier needed to close him down instead of giving him a free shot, but even then, it was still a 30 to 1 type chance at best just hit really, really well.

He lost a lot of balls and couldn't make 2 meters passes. He was next to Ronaldo at the corner for 3-2. Him and Bentancur were the worst players today, followed by probably Sonny.
Romero was picking Ronaldo up…. Doherty spotted Ronaldo giving Romero the slip and tried to do something about it but failed. Doherty had a good game in both an attacking and defensive sense.

Yep
Uses the ball really well
Not sure he has the defensive tools just yet but great going forward
Another I’ve been really impressed with…. Perraud at Southampton
And a wildcard… but an outstanding passer is Dwight McNeil who has also played right side
I think Mcneil would be an absolutely brilliant shout for Conte to convert to a wing back.

Romero was picking Ronaldo up…. Doherty spotted Ronaldo giving Romero the slip and tried to do something about it but failed. Doherty had a good game in both an attacking and defensive sense.
He lost to many easy balls, 2 meter passes. The kind that irritates you and makes you draw the conclusion that this guy doesnt have a clue what he îs doing. Same as Bentancur did today.

He lost to many easy balls, 2 meter passes. The kind that irritates you and makes you draw the conclusion that this guy doesnt have a clue what he îs doing. Same as Bentancur did today.
Bentancur was poor I agree. Doherty played well. Was an attacking threat and defended well. I think you’re barking up the wrong tree if you’re trying to apportion the blame for us picking up zero points at his door.

Romero is an absolute liability defending set pieces…. I think the manager is going to have to play some sort of zonal system where Romero had no responsibility to pick up a player as he loses them on about 1 in every 2 or 3 occasions. Even early on against Leeds he did the same early on and we should’ve been one down.
Just give him someone not that dangerous to mark and work on his set piece defending în training. This is a skill you acquire and Conte is a top notch coach defensively. He is top class în everything else and still young with further room to improve.

Back