• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

I’m confident, we’ve been getting slowly better, Lamela should be able to start and Eriksen is back, City look good but this is their biggest test of the season so far.

I think for the first time, in a very long time, I will skip this one.

8pm kick-off is 4am on a Monday morning for me and I really don't fancy watching us getting smashed (negative I know, but I can't see any other outcome).

I think for the first time, in a very long time, I will skip this one.

8pm kick-off is 4am on a Monday morning for me and I really don't fancy watching us getting smashed (negative I know, but I can't see any other outcome).

I'm going to be watching at 7am. We are going to win mate, I feel it.

Last edited:
We don't play well against high tempo/pressing teams. Which is sadly what we used to do so well. I don't think we press with anywhere near as much intensity as we used to.

Love some of the optimism in here but can’t see anything other than a 2 or 3 goal defeat where we are completely outplayed.

City game:

Lloris
Trippier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies
Wanyama, Dembele
Lamela, Eriksen, Lucas
Kane

Pikeys game:

Vorm
Aurier, Foyth, Dier, Walker-Peters
Skipp, Winks
Sissoko, Dele, Son
Llorente

The usual curate's egg. Stirrings of promise, flattery to deceive; we might even score a goal or two before suicidal errors eventually cost us the game. Nothing to see here.

Many on here claim we are as good as Liverpool, so if they can beat them surely we can at least give them a game....

If Lloris doesn't come screaming out for a 30:70...
And Dier doesn't give Aguero a nice back-pass to run onto...
And Aurier doesn't hack someone down in the box...
And all the other brainfarts we conjur for top games...
We can have a good game

But yeah, they look incredibly good and I think we will pass it out from the keeper until they intercept and score.

City game:

Lloris
Wanyama, Dembele
Lamela, Eriksen, Lucas
Kane

Pikeys game:

Vorm
Skipp, Winks
Sissoko, Dele, Son
Llorente

I'd start Aurier against City. I think that he is better form and is a better fit for the team.

I’m confident, we’ve been getting slowly better, Lamela should be able to start and Eriksen is back, City look good but this is their biggest test of the season so far.

Liverpool away was surely their hardest game so far? Joint top of the league and their record at Anfield is almost as bad as our record there or our record at the Emirates or Stamford Bridge.

City game:

Lloris
Wanyama, Dembele
Lamela, Eriksen, Lucas
Kane

Pikeys game:

Vorm
Skipp, Winks
Sissoko, Dele, Son
Llorente
No way should Wanyama start this game nor Dembele in the defensive 2 as much as I love him. The quick passing will get around them too easily. Dembele is a good option off the bench but these days I don’t think he suits the defensive midfield role but rather playing more advanced as one of the three behind Kane. This is a game for Dier Winks and Aurier.

Back