• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Dycheball***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The recording would get "lost" even if they were.

Dean's a clam of the first water, but we should be able to beat basement dwellers regardless of his presence. Extremely disappointing.

We have not played great recently and beaten the lower teams only late on.

We were due a loss to be frank.

But I am not sure on Dean really think he is not mentally the right sort to be an impartial referee in a highly pressurised environment.

I missed this. The pub I was in barely let the full time whistle blow before switching over to the rugby.

The sky commentary in that clip says "we know what it's about, it's about the corner...." etc.
But it looks far more than that - Poch is fuming and Jesus is jabbing his forefinger at Dean. I hope we find out what Dean said. That is not the usual Poch respectful reaction.

Otherwise, poor game, poor effort by most of the team. Today was always going to be difficult but it's not like it's a long time since we played Burnley, there weren't any surprises today in how they played.
Extra disappointing because we've lost the chance to gain some ground. Fingers crossed for United tomorrow. They win and at least it keeps the top 3 unchanged for this week. Dust ourselves off and get prepared for Wednesday.
@milo Hard to pick a MOTM - Kane, Rose perhaps.

As much of a joke as Mike Dean is, we should win these kinda games regardless.

Not good enough. Hoping it’s just a one off blip that we rectify mid week

Thought we looked poor today in midfield.
Burnley worked thier socks off today!
Can’t complain today we were sloppy and weak!

Well, that's the life of a Spurs supporter isn't it? Everyone plays great in the 2nd half v Dortmund and today, the ONLY player who gave a decent performance was Kane. I thought everyone else ranged from quite poor to total garbage.

Shake it off and get back in the saddle for Wednesday. Deep down, we know we ain't a title winning team right now, but a top 3 position is there for us, so let's go and get a minimum of 4 points from Chelsea and Arsenal and all but secure it.

I'm usually pretty calm about Spurs defeats, but this one has me burning. So much blame to hand around. I'd have started Llorente with Kane. Eriksen was non-existent today. Vaporous. Lame effort. Normally, I'm a Sissoko supporter, but wind back the play on both Burnley goals and you'll see him responsible for a misplay that led to the Burnley build up. Aurier was weak and lazy. I thought this guy had the wheels to beat a man one-v-one.

Gotta say, Burnley were on their game. I like that full back Hendricks. And how come we don't have a big bastard like Chris Wood? Second time he's scored against us.

Sloppy play and up against a pretty solid defence from what I saw. Burnley just about deserved it we just weren't good enough and created next to nothing.

Other than Kane I couldn’t name player who had a good game for us today. Burnley are a fecking horrible team to play against but we knew how they would play and either didn’t prepare properly or just didn’t execute. Dortmund aside we’ve been playing crap since Xmas so we were due a defeat tbh.

Poch needs some help in the summer with regards to transfer funds. We just don’t turn up when we have the chance to go top, win semi finals or put pressure on teams at the top. All this talk of us winning the league is redundant, we are a top 4 team. Even teams at the bottom spend because they have to just to stand still.

Let’s just hope we can bounce back next week.

I thought Sissoko was rubbish today, played like a ponce. GHod knows what him and Eriksen were supposed to be doing for their 2nd goal, really half-hearted effort from the pair of them.

Sissoko was terrible today and when he has a bad game he looks like a pub player because I’ve never seen a professional footballer that looks so uncomfortable with the ball. He’s so bloody awkward. His first touch was deplorable today. He’s had many more good games than bad games this season but today he was muck. Not the only one mind...

Sissoko was terrible today and when he has a bad game he looks like a pub player because I’ve never seen a professional footballer that looks so uncomfortable with the ball. He’s so bloody awkward. His first touch was deplorable today. He’s had many more good games than bad games this season but today he was muck. Not the only one mind...

I've been a fan this season, but not today. Horrible, but there were so many poor performances from us today, Kane aside.

How can you pick on two players that played what 15 mins?
What winks, or son or Eriksen? Those were anonymous today and for one of them it wasn't his first time recently.

Think it was more of a general comment about Moura amd Lamela. They’re both still valuable squad players but IMO they’ve both fallen way behind Son in the pecking order. Strange cos they were both mustard for the first few months of the season.

Back