• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Brighton & Hove Albion

we only had all those chances at the end because they sat deep and let us have low xG attempts, very smart football from them, a very stupid 90 minutes from us

I'd much rather have scraped a 0-0 with no attempts on goal tonight.
Nah I`m done with that. Fit players and a couple of windows and all will be well. With the added bonus of exciting football. After selling Harry I was convinced we would be pushing it to get higher than about eighth, but at least we are exciting to watch now even when we lose. Never a dull moment as a Spurs fan eh?

18 shots to 15 in the end in our favour, but only 3 on target.

2 penalties and a worldie for them

Really really odd game
We didn’t want to shoot enough for the first 80 mins
Subs changed our tempo for sure
Stupid penalties don’t help even if they were clear penalties
Ref bottled that red on dunk which may have changed the game more…

Gil had a lot of energy, but nothing came off.

Needs to go back to Spain or somewhere players stand off him a bit more. He is a good player, just not for this league. He just gets bullied every time.

Like any player he needs a run of games, strength can be worked on but he is able to dribble a bit and has a good eye for a pass.

I have to agree with the overall view that Son, Johnson and Kulu were abysmal tonight. They all have credit in the bank, though, and you can’t be on it every week. What I will say, though, is that Sin and Kulu in particular have been played almost every minute of every game and it’s starting to show. For that reason, I don’t think that Kulu being suspended for NYE is the worst thing as it’s an enforced rest. Clearly, we desperately need players back.

tonight was a hugely disappointing performance and result because Brighton were there for the taking, in my view.

Right, time to turn over to see the scum win it in added time in added time. again.

Back