• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at Goodison

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good line-up although would have preferred Rose at LB

Any updates on Dier, Dembele and Wanyama (I had almost forgot the last 2 were still with us)

Good line-up although would have preferred Rose at LB

Any updates on Dier, Dembele and Wanyama (I had almost forgot the last 2 were still with us)

Rose has played alot of football in a short period since his return from injury, so no surprise to see Davies get the nod.

Dembele is in the final stages of rehab and is likely to be back in full training sometime this week. Poch however seemed to suggest in his pre match press conference, that Dembele would not be ready to play until around late January, which seems odd.

Dier begins rehab this week, with a return in early to mid January likely.

Wanyama is anyones guess. I would say a month but then he'll probably play two games and then dissapear for the rest of the season.

To complete the team news, Aurier is in the final stages of rehab and will likely return to full training this week.

Jan has also begun his rehab and is expected back in early to mid January.

Rose has played alot of football in a short period since his return from injury, so no surprise to see Davies get the nod.

Dembele is in the final stages of rehab and is likely to be back in full training sometime this week. Poch however seemed to suggest in his pre match press conference, that Dembele would not be ready to play until around late January, which seems odd.

Dier begins rehab this week, with a return in early to mid January likely.

Wanyama is anyones guess. I would say a month but then he'll probably play two games and then dissapear for the rest of the season.

To complete the team news, Aurier is in the final stages of rehab and will likely return to full training this week.

Jan has also begun his rehab and is expected back in early to mid January.

Cheers

He's been quite kind at times about Spurs over the years, but you're right he clearly can't be bothered to research the squads today outside the big names.
Souness is such a lazy pundit.

Tell me about it! How much license-fee money has been spent to give us his insight that Spurs need to keep Harry Kane fit? fudge me. And not even a mention that we just beat Arsenal away from home with Kane starting on the bench.

So few pundits worth listening to, it’s a bizarre situation really.

What did he say?

Believes that if Kane gets injured we'd fall apart and keeping him fit is vital if we want a top 4 finish as we don't score goals without him. Also couldn't name Gazzaniga and lazily called him "the goalie who plays when Lloris doesn't".

Believes that if Kane gets injured we'd fall apart and keeping him fit is vital if we want a top 4 finish as we don't score goals without him. Also couldn't name Gazzaniga and lazily called him "the goalie who plays when Lloris doesn't".

Outstanding. That could be any single keeper in the world then.

Hehe, ok, cheers. Quite weak for a pundit, indeed.

And now repeats that Spurs are ‘a one man team at times’ - such lazy gonads, fudge off.

And even if we were a one man team (and we're not), how are we more so than Liverpool with Salah, Chelsea with Hazard or Arsenal with Aubemeyang? Even City miss Aguerro when he isn't available due to Jesus being nowhere near as good.

Getting paid a fortune to sit there and talk absolute rubbish. At least nobody pays me to do that here.

Back