• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs - Antwerpenpenpen***

They were a bit smug after they beat us the first time, so I'd like a good 15-0 today to remind them of their place in the pecking order.

Goals to flow like medium viscosity custard.

Cindy_WAM_Channel_mav280h.wmv_snapshot_09.39_2016.02.24_20.20.05-800x450.jpg

Winks and Dele on match programme (if that means anything)

PEH and Aurier confirmed not playing
Lloris likely to be rested as he was a doubt for week-end
Bergwijn probably shattered after his shift
Kane Son going to have to play two in a row already, so expect them to sit it out

Gio/Ndombele rotation, who starts?

Toby is on the cover of the physical programme, and includes an interview with him talking about Antwerp as it’s his home city.

That cushioned header from Vini to Son gets better with every viewing! It's a lot more difficult than it looks! Getting both the weight and direction perfect, from a cross with spin on the ball, is incredible!

Hopefully Vinicius starts, we def missed his target man attributes in the last match.

No complaints about his play so far. Scoring and making great goals. But Antwerp looked very disciplined and hard working last game and we need to win. So will have to be at his best I think. Very hopeful for him and want to see him stick around.

So, we must beat Antwerp if we want to finish top of the group in EL. It is important to win this group as that will give us an easier match in the next round. Want to see us play a strong team in this match. In fact, won't mind if we play our best available players including Kane and Son. After the way we lost to Antwerp away, we must give them due respect. As shown against LASK away, we lose our balance and form whenever we make many changes to the team. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Antwerp and finish top of the group.

Feel like he's stepped up in every game he's play so far, no? Unless you're actually referring to Bale.
I'd like to see Vinicius, Bale and Dele start. They're all quality players who need a bit more game time -- Vinicius to force his way on to the pitch for PL matches, and the other two to get back into some semblance of form. It's no secret that Bale and Dele are right up there when playing at their best.

Winks and Sissoko in midfield. I think our second string lends itself to 5-2-3 or 5-3-2, but suspect we'll see the usual 4 at the back, perhaps played as a wonky with Davies behind Lucas on the left and Doherty attacking more down the right.

Last edited:
Everybody dance now!

Boom shaka laka all the players available. We seem to be getting a few injury problems recently, especially Lamela and Ndombele. Wish Lamela will be fit soon. We cannot take undue risk against Antwerp and they can trouble us as shown in the away match. So, want us to play our strongest team against them. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get that much needed win to win this group.

Jose springs a surprise. Three at the back and wingbacks. Still no Dele though - just on the bench.

If Dele is fit and can't play instead of LeCelco you can't imagine he has a future under Mourinho. To my mind there isn't a lot between Alli and LeCelco. Quite similar style players.

Jose springs a surprise. Three at the back and wingbacks. Still no Dele though - just on the bench.
Either Dele has some sort of unknown injury OR he has slipped waaaaaaaay down the pecking order. And it's interesting and positive that there are no 'noises' from Dele's 'camp' about his lack of playing time.

Back