• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs - Antwerpenpenpen***

I am going with the theory that there is some sports science stuff going, with regards to a certain amount of minutes per week to keep ticking over? Sissoko looks like he's coming on too. Sonny is just so good right now!
Stretching the thinking a bit but maybe it's to give the usual first XI 30mins playing predominantly in the final third rather than just counter attacking off our low block.??

None of us know what goes on behind the scenes or how Alli trains, but if he's not doing enough in that environment, he won't be picked. It's really simple.

It's a training session, I'm convinced. Like work experience.

I stated a while back that I'd be content to see both our final group stage games be consequential to give everyone playing a proper test. We actually benefitted hugely from those early EL qualifying games to give playing time to a broader group of players. And here we are rising to the final challenge in the group.

Back