• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Everton vs Mighty Spurs

Wow major fudge up from Poch and akin to the decision to play Son at lwb and trippier over Walker at rwb in the semi.

Not a game to be carrying passengers in this one and my GHod we have one hell of a passenger in our central midfield. All the more laughable when we have Winks ready and able on the bench.

No victory here today peeps and can only hope that when sissoko royally fudges up in this game or one in the future, the manager will finally see the light.

Extremely concerning decision from the boss.
Ridiculous overreaction. We have a blend of physical solidness,delivery from wide areas, creativity high up the pitch, and a strong bench that can change things if needed and when opposition is tiring. Your whinging is over the top to say the least.....

Poch loves his fluid system, and its hard to mark as well. So one of the CBs can dive into midfield or even attack, with Dier covering. Eriksen and Alli can drop back into midfield or play off Kane.

Great goal Sane. Really like him. City have some collection of attacking players.

Wow major fudge up from Poch and akin to the decision to play Son at lwb and trippier over Walker at rwb in the semi.

Not a game to be carrying passengers in this one and my GHod we have one hell of a passenger in our central midfield. All the more laughable when we have Winks ready and able on the bench.

No victory here today peeps and can only hope that when sissoko royally fudges up in this game or one in the future, the manager will finally see the light.

I've got a new avatar for you

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.png

Have you spoken with Poch? How do you know Sissoko is gonna play CM? Sanchez has played quite a lot as DM. I think it will be him and Dier together. But I don't know that yet, and neither do you! So just fudging chill it!

Back