• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT EPL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Manchester United***

Good comments from Neville. Thats nice to hear. He knows.

Very creditable performance indeed

Some moan about Neville but I think he does a pretty good job of being able to see things from different perspectives despite his obvious allegiance. Given he was such an annoying bastard of a player for Utd it's quite surprising he's as balanced as he is in his coverage.

Decent point considering the circumstances. Assist for Werner on his 1st start, didn't have the chemistry with Udogie just yet but it's early days.

With Sarr instead of Skipp I can't help but think we would have battered them.

Disappointing to give Mctominay a clear chance at the end, between Porro and Johnson getting absolutely nowhere near the crosser and none of the CBs challenging at that stage of the game (or any stage), really poor stuff. Against better teams these moments will be punished. Weird game for Porro, some great stuff but lost the ball in dangerous positions and got caught out at the back. As for Johnson I don't know, once he got Wan Bissaka booked you'd think he would terrorize him but just seemed to fade.

Great time for a 14 day break and losing that would've been total flimflam. We're not getting the players we really need back apart from Maddison and Kulu but they will be well received.

He only got 10 mins and it’s impossible to judge much but thought Dragusin did what he had to do well. Werner delivered the sort of performance I expect from him and that defined his spell at Chelsea but, to be fair, he needs time and a run of games before making any definitive judgement on him.

Gill also did the job that was asked of him imo. I don't know how if he really has a future at Spurs but did a job today, without getting thrown about.

Interesting that we reverted to a back three...

All things considered I'd take that.
It's clear the players that get ange ball and are reveling in it and those that are struggling with it, some just want too many touches.

How, despite missing some of our best players we were the better team and things look good and we are going in the right direction, to which Roy Keane agreed
Pretty much the same as Schmeichel and Tactic Tim said. That said that apart from the back 5 and Benta, it was our reserves, and with very little options on the bench. Said that if United can't beat a reserve Spurs side at home, they have no chance of top 4

Pretty much the same as Schmeichel and Tactic Tim said. That said that apart from the back 5 and Benta, it was our reserves, and with very little options on the bench. Said that if United can't beat a reserve Spurs side at home, they have no chance of top 4
Whatever about not beating us, to have been chasing shadows for so much of the game and relying on “moments” at home to us is a worry for them. Our midfield, on paper, was pretty weak and we looked so much better than them.

Quite happy with that performance given the players missing.

Thought we ran out of steam towards the end. Understandable given the circumstances.

Great to have Romero and VdV back. Thought Werner did alright. Dragusin getting his debut.

Can't wait to have close to a fully fit starting 11. We'll be so good.

He only got 10 mins and it’s impossible to judge much but thought Dragusin did what he had to do well. Werner delivered the sort of performance I expect from him and that defined his spell at Chelsea but, to be fair, he needs time and a run of games before making any definitive judgement on him.

Yes, his first pass was under pressure but was accurate and well weighted.

Then he cleared well with his head.

Didn’t make any mistakes, didn’t lose the ball. Steady little cameo.

Gill also did the job that was asked of him imo. I don't know how if he really has a future at Spurs but did a job today, without getting thrown about.

Interesting that we reverted to a back three...

Yes, I wondered about the 3 at the back.

I wonder if that was just the system best suited considering the sub we’d just made and those available on the pitch, or whether it’s something that Ange has looked at.

Got to watch the match on my phone due to 2 year old melting down about watching Steve and Maggie on the tv (if you know you know).

From what I saw if I were Radcliffe I'd be clearing out starting with the manager.

A Spurs side lacking 6 first teamers, two of which are key players, blooded two new players and brought back two defenders after several weeks out.

All of that and Utd looked scared, ill prepared and apart from a couple of moments of spark they were poor.

We on the other hand were great when all the above is considered. Great movement, energy and commitment.

Probably two points dropped in all honesty, but given the situation and the decimation of our team, it's all positive.

Gil. Even when he had space he put in a weak cross. I like him. But I don't think he is suited at all to the premier league.

Skipp. Did some better work in the second half. But it's not his position. He never looked like getting into goal scoring positions. He is a passer and was a bit lost at 10.

Three players just coming back. They will need time to get back up to full speed. Same with the two new players.

Johnson. I'm getting lost with him..I think Ange is persisting to help him. He gets into his positions. Can't help thinking of we had someone more composed out there e wipe be scoring a ton more. It's still good first season with us though.

Nice to see VDV speed it still great :)

Romero dropped too deep in their opener. He will get that back.

Richarlison had a great game. 6 in 6 is great but his overall play was good also. He never got the chances though. Our wide play was pretty bad. Terrible crosses and passes from wide.

Set pieces with our big men back we look very dangerous at.

Back