• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT EPL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Manchester United***

We were the better side there but I’m left feeling a bit unfulfilled with that. Never really put them on the rack but were much better than them.

Just little touches and passes were off IMO. Hojbjerg would do something great and then look like a League 2 player next time he got the ball. Even Bentancur’s touch looked off for me at times. Wasn’t MOTM IMO, thought that was Richy. His best game for us.

I guess you have to say, we’re missing so many players and looked much better than United. Some of the play to get from our box to the edge of their box was breathtaking. The use of the full backs still gives me heart attacks but, fudge me, I love watching this team.
Agree with Richy being motm.

So many games this season you see what we are trying to do, and we're 80% there. Moments where we dominated the match, pass with pace and incision, controll the majority of most games. But there are chinks, we let in too many goals, and we lack a mentality to run away with games. When we're dominating we don't have the players/conviction to twist the knife.

But...Maddison, Bissouma, Sarr, Kul, Son...all starters and massive players for us. All things considered, I'll take the point! The way Ange has got the squad playing IS impressive. Even a heavily patched up side is at the races. Just a bit frustrating we can't quite run away with games yet.

It's a shame we didn't win this one. We've had the chances, the possession, the corners etc. Hopefully now we can go through în the FA Cup and a win în our next league match to get us back on course.

So many games this season you see what we are trying to do, and we're 80% there. Moments where we dominated the match, pass with pace and incision, controll the majority of most games. But there are chinks, we let in too many goals, and we lack a mentality to run away with games. When we're dominating we don't have the players/conviction to twist the knife.

But...Maddison, Bissouma, Sarr, Kul, Son...all starters and massive players for us. All things considered, I'll take the point! The way Ange has got the squad playing IS impressive. Even a heavily patched up side is at the races. Just a bit frustrating we can't quite run away with games yet.
We're just missing that killer instinct. It'll come though. Even my 7 year old said with Maddison and Kulusevski back we might wins some games 4 or 5 nil lol

Thought that was a pretty good game by us, and with a little more luck or incisiveness we could've won it. Positive debuts from the new lads. Richarlison worked his socks off and deservedly got the man of the match. Vdv a bit rusty, but good to have the big man back. Romero also did well - what a pass for that 2-2 goal! Can't wait to get Maddison back! Good game, lads, a bit unlucky not to get more from it - we bossed it. Oh, and another commendable display by Højbjerg. I like the guy. Sure, we can upgrade on him, but he's a very capable player in my book. Did well today.

Just looking back at old games at OT and I was amazed that this team won 3-2 after being 2 down after 20 mins.
Daines
Naylor, Young, Osgood, McAllister
Hoddle, Perryman, Coates
Neighbour, Moores, Jones
Sub Pratt replaced Coates and scored winner.

I know United aren't playing well but this game shows how far we've come with this manager. For years we've gone up there and let them walk over us, today we took it to them, didnt get the win but the attitude was right. I sure we are heading in the right direction with this guy.

Totally this. More often than not we roll over at OT, alhtough in the last 5/6 years we have broken the hoodoo.

As long as play with the right attitude in games like this I am happy, If we dont win because we werent quite good enough, or the other team were better, then so be it.
I just hate it when we put in performances where we just look like we cant be bothered, or are beaten before we get on the pitch

Totally this. More often than not we roll over at OT, alhtough in the last 5/6 years we have broken the hoodoo.

As long as play with the right attitude in games like this I am happy, If we dont win because we werent quite good enough, or the other team were better, then so be it.
I just hate it when we put in performances where we just look like we cant be bothered, or are beaten before we get on the pitch
If I remember correctly, we went there last season with an unbeaten record and got absolutely bummed to the extent that if Hugo hadn’t been there, it could have been 5 or 6. We made a middling United side look like Brazil 1970.

Today was night and day compared to that performance.

Everything felt very blunt. I thought Richarlison battled well but lacked quality in his touch (great goal though). Johnson really frustrating, Timo just landed. Midfield controlled the game well but just lack that spark. Not really sure how Bentancur got man of the match probably based on stats and because there were no other standouts.

I’m already super excited for next season. Another 6 months of ironing out the creases, getting players fit (and consistently fit) and a couple more quality additions in the summer transfer window and I think next season we have a real chance. Not that I’m writing off this season.

Last edited:
Back