• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

[[OMGT - Tottenham vs QPR]]

1992-1994.

But he's not the Sky TV pundit...

A1549.jpg

Its times like this people should remember who we have had in our midfield, when they take a dig at our current squad. The difference in quality is overwhelming

Its times like this people should remember who we have had in our midfield, when they take a dig at our current squad. The difference in quality is overwhelming

Exactly.

It's the difference between finishing the Premier League season in 15th to 7th place back then compared with 4th or perhaps 3rd place these days.

Like the fact its 12.45pm now, win this and we go 8 clear of Arsenal who play sunday to Emirates Marketing Project...

We should have too much for a poor QPR side, even if they make a couple of purchases during the week. Player for player we are superior to them in every position on the pitch AND we have a more cohesive team unit and settled team.

3-1 to us!

Yep!!

I have literally no idea who that Andy Gray is?? Maybe I've just blotted certain periods and players from the last 20-odd years from memory.

I have literally no idea who that Andy Gray is?? Maybe I've just blotted certain periods and players from the last 20-odd years from memory.

An attacking midfielder, he came to us from Crystal Palace and played 33 times for Spurs in the League (3 goals) before moving on to Marbella in Spain.

Gray was capped once for England, while with Palace.

I'm pleased it's gone to Saturday lunchtime, though feel sorry for anyone who's had their plans disrupted.

It should suit us better playing the game then.

Brackets? What the flying fudge? And OMGT?

With the results the way they have been recently is this really the time to try something new? How about Friedel alongside new loan signing Rasiak up front?

At least we have Ekotto back though :D

As long as Lloris, Vertonghen, Lennon, Sandro, Dembele and Bale start then I'm not particularly bothered who fills the other 5 places.

Ekotto or Walker, Defoe or Dempsey are the questions for me.

------------- Lloris
Naughton Gallas Vertonghen BAE
----- Sandro ----- Dembele
Lennon ---- Dempsey ------Bale
-------------- Ade

is what I'd want to see, but I suspect Walker and Defoe will play.

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Naughton
----- Sandro ----- Dembele
Lennon ---- Dempsey ------Bale
-------------- Defoe

I don't know how BAE played v Coventry but I don't trust him with our high line one bit. If he plays instead of Naughton fair enough, but I'll be very nervous.

Last edited:
Why do people continuously do this 4-2-3-1 formation btw when we rarely if ever played it this season? it's clearly a 4-4-1-1 when Dempsey is behind the front man as neither Bale or Lennon's positions are as advanced as a AML/AMR.

Back