• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

[[OMGT - Tottenham vs QPR]]

I don't know how "average position" is worked out but I just looked at the maps for recent games and Lennon/Bale are very much further up the pitch than the centre mids and are practically in line with the 2nd forward. I still think of Lennon and Bale as being wingers though so to me it's a flat 4, only Chelsea(pre-Benitez) were playing a "proper" 4231.

Ekotto or Walker, Defoe or Dempsey are the questions for me.

------------- Lloris
Naughton
Gallas Vertonghen BAE
----- Sandro ----- Dembele
Lennon ---- Dempsey ------Bale
-------------- Ade

is what I'd want to see, but I suspect Walker and Defoe will play.

It's the future........almost. And we have a cracking bench, too.

------------------Lloris
Naughton---Dawson---Vertonghen---Ekotto
------------Sandro------Dembele
Lennon----------Dempsey------------Bale
------------------Defoe

I actually have a good feeling about this one. I just thought Monday, night time, flood lit at Loftus Road has 'Arry all over it. But I think Saturday lunch time, I just think we this is a great oppertunity to pile pressure on, not only QPR but for everyone contending fourth. Chelsea away at Stoke, Arsenal at home to City, Everton at home to Swansea.

This looks a good team. No way does Ade deserve to start in front of Dempsey on recent form.

------------- Lloris
Naughton Caulker Vertonghen BAE
----- Sandro ----- Dembele
Lennon ---- Dempsey ------Bale
-------------- Defoe

Is what I'd like to see

Didnt know that at all. Learn something new everyday

Was the year we finished fourth for the first time. He had a great half a season at QPR then went on loan to Aston Villa for the second half and was pretty decent there. Following season he had become our first choice over Corluka/Kaboul.

Was the year we finished fourth for the first time. He had a great half a season at QPR then went on loan to Aston Villa for the second half and was pretty decent there. Following season he had become our first choice over Corluka/Kaboul.

It was actually the first half of the 10/11 season, so the season we were in the Champions League. Same season he then went to Villa on loan for the second half of the season. Season after (11/12) he was back with us and became our first choice.

A draw in that game and it is in our own hands to finish second.

I swear your calculator is faulty...

We win, city are 3 ahead. City draw they are 4 ahead.

Granted we play city, but a win means they would still be 1 ahead of us.

Not only that, but Chelsea are only 1 point behind us with a game in hand.. :-k

Am i missing something?

I swear your calculator is faulty...

We win, city are 3 ahead. City draw they are 4 ahead.

Granted we play city, but a win means they would still be 1 ahead of us.

Not only that, but Chelsea are only 1 point behind us with a game in hand.. :-k

Am i missing something?

CITY P 21 45 PTS
SPURS P21 39 PTS
If we win and City draw
CITY P22 46 PTS
SPURS P22 42 PTS
If we beat City
CITY P23 46 PTS
SPURS P23 45 PTS

Yeah, you're right. Just noticed my maths GCE expired last week.

It was actually the first half of the 10/11 season, so the season we were in the Champions League. Same season he then went to Villa on loan for the second half of the season. Season after (11/12) he was back with us and became our first choice.

Oh yes, of course sorry. I actually remember now that the first season we finished 4th Walker played two games (Pompey & Sunderland iirc).

Too fudging right they should too

If we don't beat QPR comfortably, then Harry deserves some serious respect.

To take one of the most inept premier league teams ever seen, and then to beat Chelsea and Spurs on the bounce, would be genius

fudging hell, give him some credit

If they beat us, its a fudging embarrassment, and credit where credit is due; the Harry haters should get an avatar change

Too fudging right they should too

If we don't beat QPR comfortably, then Harry deserves some serious respect.

To take one of the most inept premier league teams ever seen, and then to beat Chelsea and Spurs on the bounce, would be genius

fudging hell, give him some credit

If they beat us, its a fudging embarrassment, and credit where credit is due; the Harry haters should get an avatar change

If Harry saves them, he deserves a fudging medal, one off win against a top 5 side, not so much.

QPR might have been inept as far as results, but not squad sheet, there have been a lot worse sides in the PL that have survived.

That said, we should win this game

Back