• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Olympics 2012

Boonie

Ramon Vega
Johnny bloody foreigner coming over here, spending their money, what is the world coming to?...

The Olympics can lick my balls. Not a single ticket despite having months of worry that I might be potless if all my requests came through... Just to get one fudging ticket, which I never did.

Filed under: Money Grabbing ****s

Some taxpayer's fireworks then some sports which people are only bothered to watch once every four years, although interest rapidly declines after the fireworks die down. Interest surges for beach volleyball then rapidly declines once again. Cycle repeats in four years.

I may be a bit bitter about the whole thing as many from my uni are involved with the various schemes and organisations and won't shut the fudge about it but I am in no way excited about the Olympics. Its not that I don't enjoy watching the individual sports to be honest, there's just something very smug about it all which annoys me, everyone pretending to be really in to athletics when most can't be bothered to follow the sports outside of this self congratulating affair

everyone pretending to be really in to athletics when most can't be bothered to follow the sports outside of this self congratulating affair
This. 99% of the sports in the Olympics I find very dull and wouldn't ever consider watching them normally, so I'm not going to pretend I suddenly have an interest just because it's the Olympics. Fair play to anyone who genuinely enjoys it and follows the various sports, but the people who all of a sudden "love" the discus, 100m race, etc., that won't show the slightest bit of interest in them once the Olympics are over get on my tits.

Am I th eonly one who doesnt really care about the Olympics? It seems that everyone gives a damn but im kinda not.

I absolutely love cycling and watch it all year round but i did not get selected for a ticket, the tickets should have gone to people in sports clubs attached to those sports instead of people just wanting to be a part of the show, im a little bitter about it.

Womens beach volleyball

beach_volleyball_20.jpg

Couldn't care less.

Yoss in that case whilst everyone is sucking the athletes balls (men n women) we should hang out and get hammered hit on the girls who also dont care less (unless you yourself are a girl in which case come back to mine.

Yoss in that case whilst everyone is sucking the athletes balls (men n women) we should hang out and get hammered hit on the girls who also dont care less (unless you yourself are a girl in which case come back to mine.

Thank you for your kind invitation. I will be out of the country for the duration of the Olympics.

I do plan to take in the Women's Beach Volleyball though....

The ticketing was a fudging disgrace

So are the hotel prices in those few weeks. Usually ?ú39,but during the Olympics ?ú99. Plus some other Prem Inn are charging ?ú199.
We usually spend a few nights at Enfield when we have our pre-season friendly in August, but I begrudge having to pay that much extra when we arent staying there to watch the Games

This. 99% of the sports in the Olympics I find very dull and wouldn't ever consider watching them normally, so I'm not going to pretend I suddenly have an interest just because it's the Olympics. Fair play to anyone who genuinely enjoys it and follows the various sports, but the people who all of a sudden "love" the discus, 100m race, etc., that won't show the slightest bit of interest in them once the Olympics are over get on my tits.

Sounds like this week when all the people who normally have a pop for having a punt all of a sudden turn in to horse racing experts yet don't have a clue and come next week wont even know racing is taking part and pardon my sexism but same as all the women in my office who bang on all year round about how silly i am for liking football and how pathetic football is yet like clockwork come the world cup or euros out comes the flags face paint and the 'I've always loved football' quotes silly fudging wenches

Back