• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Olympics 2012

That's been going on for years with the EU and before so the Olympics bring us nothing new.

Looking forward to it.

Massive stimulus for the economy is exactly what we need and an unrivalled PR opportunity.

The worlds attention will be on London and the wider UK. There will be great legacy venues and a whole area of east london has been regenerated.

It's ano lose situation for me.

Just fudged off I could get a ticket when I applied for ?ú2,000 worth! Will probably get one from a corporate site like CoSports

This thread is as good as any I guess.

Telegraph Sport ‏@TelegraphSport

Jessica Ennis' coach has claimed a senior figure at UK Athletics has described the Olympic heptathlon hopeful as fat...
.. Toni Minichiello: "I get e-mails, phone calls, text messages and voicemails giving me advice on what I should be doing with Jessica"

936full-jessica-ennis.jpg

What's the betting come 100m final all we'll see is becks Cameron will.i.am Rooney boris etc in the crowd olympic games for the people-unless you've got brick loads of money and we'll just sell you the tickets instead. Dunno why I'm moaning got my tickets for the boxing which is all that interests me at the Olympics

276674-lolo-jones.jpg

img_2325098.jpg

Lolo Jones. 29 year old American hurdler and due to her Christian beliefs still a virgin.

Oddly, I only ever seem interested in the swimming stuff at the Olympics; The diving is class: all those twists and flips then enter the water without a splash! :D Nicely done, drink to that.

Don't mind watching the very last day of the athletics too, with the relay races - that's always interesting.

The rest of it is just fudging boring though.

Had a gander at the torch yesterday, i must say it was very exciting. In a sad family sort of way.

Relays are great

Wont be able to get to work so working from home. 2 weeks off sitting on my balcony, enjoying the sun and having BBQs

Relays are great

Wont be able to get to work so working from home. 2 weeks off sitting on my balcony, enjoying the sun and having BBQs

I come into Liverpool St, TFL have said there are only 3 days when Liverpool St will be a no go zone Aug 3, Aug 6, Aug 8 im going to work from home these days

My nearest tube is Southwark and I work in Canary Wharf. Zero chance of getting in on time.

I like the para olympics best, i find it humbling how they can run faster then me when they only have one leg.
I heard golf is in it this time is that correct? i love golf watching more then playing as im so crap at it but i do love it just do not think it should be in the olypmics.

I absolutely love cycling and watch it all year round but i did not get selected for a ticket, the tickets should have gone to people in sports clubs attached to those sports instead of people just wanting to be a part of the show, im a little bitter about it.

couldnt think of anything more boring than watching a bunch of grown men ride a bike in tight underwear

Back