• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Oliver Skipp

The opposition wasn't fantastic but he rose to display his quality. It's exciting to have him in the team.
I really like the move where he slide tackles but also spins on the floor to quickly get up and run away with the ball.
It’s a great way to launch an attack

Of course Conte was a great midfield general himself. Skipp seems to be making more forays into attack. It started in the previous game so it's definitely Conte's influence. Unfortunately Hojberg seems to have lost his mojo.
Hojbjerg looked good in the chaos of the last two seasons, he goes after the action to much for a conte team imo.
Reminds me of holby.

Think PEH is very limited in his game play but he has a toughness about him, which i like. If Skipp, Moura, Dier, Davies can all turn it around him sure PEH can improve also along with some others in the team.

Another very good game for Skipp, seems to be coming more confident it what he does.

Looks more confident, more settled in. Coming back from loan, into an unsettled team and at his age I think it's only natural that he started out a bit more cautious. Wouldn't want to start off making potentially costly mistakes.

Really grown over the season I think. Several involvements yesterday that were really impressive, but limited to the sliding ball winning moves.

Seems to play with a natural authority way beyond his years.

We have one
He is on loan due to how we had to buy him

Need to be realistic with expectations for Sarr. He's not been getting in the starting 11 recently for the team which is bottom of Ligue 1. should have course be a star, and with better players around him, better manager etc he might step up quickly, but I think it would wrong to expect him to be a ready-made first choice player

Need to be realistic with expectations for Sarr. He's not been getting in the starting 11 recently for the team which is bottom of Ligue 1. should have course be a star, and with better players around him, better manager etc he might step up quickly, but I think it would wrong to expect him to be a ready-made first choice player
But it’s also wrong to not plan for him being a first team player
We end up with no chance for him to play and progress
He has played in 15 club games so far this season

Can but hope that a couple of season being coached by Conte will see Skipp becoming as integral to our midfield as Antonio was to Juventus in his heyday!

I remember last year speaking to my Norwich supporting brother in law about Skipp. He was raving about him. So he has definitely been on an upward trajectory before Conte. Whereas Winks was moving in the opposite direction. Let's hope Conte can reverse that.

I remember last year speaking to my Norwich supporting brother in law about Skipp. He was raving about him. So he has definitely been on an upward trajectory before Conte. Whereas Winks was moving in the opposite direction. Let's hope Conte can reverse that.

There is nothing that I've seen in winks game to suggest he will make it at Spurs. I like him, but not very keen on his application for what we currently need. We have enough midfield players who don't score enough or grab the game by the scruff of the neck.

Skipp looks like he's been spoken to in regards to driving the team forward. His passing and hard work amin the team currently suggests that there is no way back for someone like winks.

Can but hope that a couple of season being coached by Conte will see Skipp becoming as integral to our midfield as Antonio was to Juventus in his heyday!

Conte wasn’t a very good footballer
He was a great player though
He worked his baldly off every game and did everything the manager asked

Back