• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OFT - Tottenham Vs Barcelona

Quite impressed by Solomon. He's no mug. Can get away from a defender and puts some wellie into his shots.

On this showing, Skipp and Bissouma over Sarr and PEH? For me yes, they should start Saturday.

Last edited:
This game and trophy has just as much value as the community shield, yet I highly doubt the media will class it as a statement win if we beat Barcelona (with our 2nd string players).

Great half! Love how Biss stuck one on Romeu and Dier also steaming in after those two filthy tackles on Skippy and Solomon.

Defence looking much improved too.

Proper game, we look very dangerous. I love what I’m seeing so far!

Much better performance than I feared.
Is lo Celso dropping a bit deep at times?

Other than that, it's been another enjoyable game from the bits I have seen

Looking like a prime Ledley!

He does well under less pressure. Such a frustrating player as at times you see what he is capable of. But the consistence is not there. He is prone to mistakes and once his head goes, its over.

Back