• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OFT - Tottenham Vs Barcelona

Yiddo

Cecil Poynton
Where - Somewhere in Spain
When - Tonight @ 7pm uk time

Predicted line up

Vicario

Porro Philliphs Dier Reggie

Bissouma Skipp Lo Celso

No idea Richie (if fit) Soloman​

Predicted result

2-2

Last edited:

Predicted line up

Vicario

Bissouma Skipp Lo Celso

Porro Richie (if fit) Soloman​

Predicted result

2-2

Porro in twice.
I would have hoped Spence would make the squad today, but i doubt it.

Predicted line up

Vicario

Bissouma Skipp Lo Celso

Porro Richie (if fit) Soloman​

Predicted result

2-2

I thought Postie said no one starting against Brentford will be involved?

So no Vicario or Bissouma.

Maybe?:

Austin

Porro Phillips Dier Reggie

Devine Skipp Lo Celso

Soloman Scarlett Richie (if fit)​

I thought Postie said no one starting against Brentford will be involved?

Wasn't it a changed team from the last game, or did he also say no starters for the first PL game.

Bissouma got no game time in the last game, and Porro has played more at RB pre season hasn't he?

Wasn't it a changed team from the last game, or did he also say no starters for the first PL game.

Bissouma got no game time in the last game, and Porro has played more at RB pre season hasn't he?

I think it's probably one and the same - the Shaktar team will start against Brentford, with perhaps one or two tweaks (Bissouma and van der Ven in for Hojbjerg and Davies?)

Bissouma apparently had a minor knock the other day, so doubt he'll be risked in a pointless game this close to the first game.

Similarly - Royal was injured earlier in pre-season, but I don't think anyone would start Porro over him if they are both now fit.

Will be interesting to see how the rest fair with the tactics, always a test if others are picking up the message and can step up to the plate. Quite looking forward to this

I'm sure I read Richie would be fit for this but other than Vicario I'd expect no one who started the last game to start this one as they will be starting against Brentford.

Question for me is do we omit anyone who appears to be openly up for sale, reckon Spence, Sanchez and Tanguy will not feature.

Vicario

Porro. Tanga Dier. Reggie
Skipp
Lo Celso. Bissouma (Devine if injured)

Perisic Richie. Solomon

Will be interesting to see how the rest fair with the tactics, always a test if others are picking up the message and can step up to the plate. Quite looking forward to this
Most matches when we switched teams at HT the intensity and principles seemed to be the same, which was really refreshing and feels like we are being coached.

I'm sure I read Richie would be fit for this but other than Vicario I'd expect no one who started the last game to start this one as they will be starting against Brentfo

Question for me is do we omit anyone who appears to be openly up for sale, reckon Spence, Sanchez and Tanguy will not feature.

Vicario

Porro. Tanga Dier. Reggie
Skipp
Lo Celso. Bissouma (Devine if injured)

Perisic Richie. Solomon
One wrong!

IMG-20230808-WA0021.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, I think we may well score plenty against the lesser teams, but it looks like we could get pumelled by the big teams, that said this is not our best 11

Back